Chapter 11

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

*ring* I checked my phone. It was Jimin. I answered the call.

"Yeobuseyo? Oh, Jimin ah"

"Annyeon noona. Where is Hoseok hyung?"

"Probably in the shower, Why?"

"Okay, go to your room and lock the door. And when you are talking to me, keep your voice low."

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"Fine." I went to my room and locked my door. "Done"

"Okay, keep this between us okay? Promise me you won't tell anybody"

"Just tell me already. The curiousity is killing me."

"But I still don't know if I can trust you or not..." Jimin hesitated.

"I think I know what it is. Is it Jihye?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

"Duh, it's so obvious that you two were blushing,"

"...Well, is she coming to the picnic?"

"Yeah i think so. But why didn't you text her or something and ask? Do you even have a phone number?"

"We got closer during the amusment park and we did exchange numbers but... I don't have the courage to ask her. I'm really shy you know..."

"Okay then, I'll help you,"

"Thanks"

I smirked as I ended the call. The plan is finally working!!

The next morning

I woke up at 9am. I was so tired from all the things that we did yesterday. It was really fun! I hope the 14 of us can go out together often. I took my phone from beside my bed and checked my whatsapp. Jin made a group and added all 14 of us.

Jin:Can someone add Jihye? I don't have her phone number

*Jihye is added to the group chat*

Jin: Place:Hangang Park

Time:3pm

Please bring your own food and we would share. I'll see you there then.

I got up and took a shower. I wore my home clothes since the outing was at 3pm. I went down to the kitchen and see whta I could make with all the ingredients. I made a group chat with only the girls in it and asked them about what they would be bringing.

Me: Hey girls, why don't each of us bring different dishes. I don't want all of us to bring the same food so...

Jina: Yeah sure, that's a good idea. I'm going to make beef stuffed korean peppers.

Jihye: I'm going to make cod fillets.

Hyejeong:I'll make Kimbap.

Namjung: I'll make Gaeran Mari (Korean rolled egg omelette)

Minhee: I'll make some sweet rice cakes since I can only make desserts.

Soomin: Yeah me too. I'll make Korean chesnut dessert.

Me: Okay then, I'll make some mandoo (Korean dumplings) and shrip summer rolls.

I searched up on how to make mandoo and shrip summer rolls. I guess it looks easy...

I put on my apron and started to cook.

"Oh? You're up already?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"Oppa, it's already 11am." I pointed at the clock. "Besides, I have to make some food."

"What are you making?"

"Mandoo and shrimp summer rolls,"

"Sounds good. I'm going to take a shower,"

Hoseok pov

After taking a shower, I took my phone and read through the messages.

Bangtan chat room

Mario: Hey guess what?

Kookie: What?

Mario: I just made you say what ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kookie: Aish seriously Hyung? -.-'

Mario: What? It's so fun to tease you since you're the maknaeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, do you know why our picnic is at 3pm?

Leader Mon: Why?

Mario: So that we could stay till night. Also, you can make surprises. You know how we all have our girls with us right? So, make the outing special. Buy for them something. Or maybe for those who have not confessed, do it on this day!! ><

Hobi: Who hasn't confess yet?

Taetae: Ayee Hyung don't act like you don't know *smirks*

ChimChim: I agree with Hope hyung. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Leader Mon: The ones who don't understand are the ones Jin hyung is talking about.

ChimChim: ??

Hobi:??

Sweg: Aish jinjja, Don't you get it? Hoseok, when are you going to tell Hyeon your feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter