Chapter 12

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

"Are you ready honey?" Hoseok oppa shouted from the living room.

"I'll be out there in a minute!" I answered back.

It was the day of our camping trip. We would be staying in the camping grounds for 3 days and 2 nights. I took my backpack and went down.

"What's with you calling me honey? I'm not used to it... and it's so cheezy.." I blushed.

"You'll get used to it honey. After all, we are a couple now. Hihihihi"

"Come on let's go! We'll be late if we don't hurry!!" We took a bus to school and gathered at the foyer. We took the bus that the school rented and arrived at the camping grounds.

"Organise your stuff in your respective tents. Assemble back here in 15 minutes." The teacher instructed us. I shared a tent with Namjung.

"I'm so glad you are my tent mate. If it was someone else, I would be so uncomfortable," I said to Namjung.

"Okay, let's play a game, Dodgeball as a warm up!" All of us got seperated into tems. Namjung, Namjoon, Hoseok and I were split up into different teams. I did not know anyone from my team. Well, I hope we all can co-coperate in the game.

"The first round is, Blue versus Green!"

"Oh, it's Hoseok's team versus Namjoon's team!" I said to Namjung.

"My boyfriend will win over your boyfriend in this round!!" Namjung cheered on for Namjoon.

"Ya! What are you saying? My Hoseok is better than your Namjoon!" I joked with her.

The result was a draw.

"Next, we have Purple versus Red!"

Oh? It's my team! Who's in the red team? My eyes scanned for familiar faces in the red team. Nari and her sidekicks are there... Let's do this!! I was getting pumped up. There is no way I'm going to lose to them!

"Now let the game begin!"

We played really competitively. Hoseok oppa was cheering loudly for my team.

I noticed that everytime Nari throws the ball, it would always go in my direction. Is she trying to hit me? Well, I better be careful. I did got hit by the ball on my arms and legs but it didn't hurt much. Gee, this game is so dangerous.

Next up was Nari team verses Namjung's team. I sat down on the sidelines cheering for Namjung. I could not help but laugh at Namjung's reaction everytime she misses the ball. I was enjoying the game when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Are you enjoying the game?" It was Hoseok.

"What's up with you trying to scare me? Anyways, yeah the game is really fun to watch. Look at Namjung's reaction, She's so cute!! Hahahaha!!" I continued laughing.

"I'm just going to refill my water bottle," I nodded.

*DUSH* The ball hit my face. Ouch! I looked up to see Nari apologizing to me half-heartedly while her sidekicks were trying to hide their laugh.

"Opps, I'm so sorry." Nari made a shock expression. I can clearly see the evil smirk in it.

"Hyeon! Are you okay?? Your nose is bleeding!!" Namjung ran to me asking if I was okay. I nodded and excused myself.

"Come on jagiya, let me bring you back to the tent." Hoseok oppa walked me back. "Stay here, I'll bring the first aid."

Aish, I was caught off guard! I sighed. Hoseok came back bringing the first aid.

"Are you going to join us for the other activities? Or are you going to rest? I'll stay with you if you're not feeling well,"

"I want to wash my face first," I went to the toilet.

"Aish! Why does she keep doing this to me?" I said while washing my face. When I looked up, I felt a little dizzy. The next thing I knew, I was out.

Hoseok pov

I knocked on the toilet door. "Jagiya, are you done? Is your nose still bleeding? Should I bring you to the hospital?" There was no answer.

"I'm coming in," I waited for an answer. Did something happen? I went into the toilet and saw Hyeon unconcious on the floor. "Hyeon!" I carried her bridal style and asked the teacher to bring us to the hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter