Chapter 5 Pt.1

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon Pov

For the past few days, my neighbours next door, a married couple, started having arguements. It's a Sunday and I planned to just sit in my house and waatch some dramas. Suddenly, I heard glass shattering, crashing sounds and shoutings from next door. Woah things are getting serious... Should I call the police? Oh wait, maybe not... What if they find out I'm the one who reported them...

After a while, things started to calm down and I heard police sirens. The other neighbours probably called the police. I felt so relieved. The following day, I told Hoseok about the incident and he got so worried about my safety.

"Hyeon ah, you should at least tell your parents about the situation and ask them for another apartment,"

"I agree with you too. But, I don't want my parents to waste money on me. They barely have enough money to buy my grandmother's hospital billls. Don't worry, I had some Taekwondo experience so I can defend myself." I made some Taekwondo attacks and blocks.

Hoseok sighed. "Okay, but promise me, when you get back home, text me. Call me if anything happens. Be careful"

"Thank you Hoseok oppa,"

On my way home, I heard the ahjummas saying that the couple divorced and the man was charged with a huge amount of money. Everyday, the man comes home drunk and depressed. After hearing that, I did not feel safe at all. I just hope that nothing happens to me. I bought a baseball bat just in case.

Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter