Chapter 2

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

I joined a dance club because most of the girls in my class were there. I did not want to be the only one in a computer club. I would be seen like a nerd. I really tried to fit in with the other girls. I guess it was my bad luck because the 3 'popular' girls or should I say enemies was in the club too.

I accepted the fact that they were a much better dancer than me but I should not be judged by that fact. I will improve sometime in the future with more practice. So, I tried to stay low. After a few months of training, I must say, I actually improved. I was not that good but I was average.

In my dance class, Nari, Seoyeon, Eunseo and Hoseok are the aces. I admire them although 3 of them are my enemies. I don't really know Hoseok accept the fact that he is in my year but in a different class.

Once, I had to miss out a whole month of training because my grandmother was extremely sick. When I came back, the dance teacher started scolding me a lot. A competition was coming up and I still could not get the steps right. I understand that she wants the performance to be perfect but embarrassing me in front of everybody wass something I was mad about.

"Hyeon, please get it together! We have a competition coming up and you are just messing it up. If you don't want to work hard then get out!" Ms. Kim shouted at me.

If I could, I would have hit you like hell woman.

"We don't need lazy people like you in our club," She continued.

Lazy? How am I lazy? I missed a whole month of training and you did not even ask me why. Are you even a teacher?

"Everyone except Hyeon can take a rest. Repeat the step again." She instructed me.

Great. GOOD JOB HYEON. What happened to staying low? You are just embarrassing yourself right now. Look, everyone is looking at you! You're an idiot.

At the corner of my vision, I saw Nari, Seoyeon and Eunseo giggling at me. I clenched my teeth.

During lunch, I would go to the fire exit that no one really goes to and let out my feelings. After raging for quite sometime, I regained myself a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter