Chapter 1

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

"Hyeon ah, I need to tell you something. I'm moving to Seoul because I want to proceed with my dancing career. And also, I got a dance scholarship!" Said Hoseok.

I fell quiet as the news was too sudden. I did not expect him to leave. We promised to graduate together.

"This might sound selfish but please respect my decision. We can still contact each other by phone right?" Hoseok continued.

"What are you talking about? Of course I would support you! Congrats on your scholarship Hoseok ah! I wish you all the best in Seoul then. Don't forget to visit me here in Gwangju!" I replied and smiled.

"Hoseok ah? Ya! I told you to call me oppa right? Eventhough we were born in the same year, I'm still 10 months older then you!" I gave him a sly smile.

"Aish, arraseo Hoseok oppa! ^^" And we made our way back to class. I sighed while waiting for the teacher in my seat. 

Oppa, to tell you the truth, the smile that I'm giving you is half-hearted... I do not want you to leave me alone in this school with these enemies of mine. But, since you are my beloved bestfriend, I don not wish to get in the way of you being a professional dancer.

When sending Hoseok to the airport, I gave him a little gift.

"Oppa, keep this charm okay? I have one too. It's a puzzle charm because our personalities fit together. You are loud and sociable while I'm quient and an introvet." I said as I handed him the charm carved with our initials on it.

"Gumawo Hyeon ah. I'll take care of it. Saranghae chingu! Annyeong! I'll text you when I've arrived." And I watched him leave.

Hoseok oppa has always been my saviour, I guess. He's always been there for me, in my darkest and brightest times. We have been friends ever since little; for about 3 years. And now that he's leaving, it upsets me. Our 1st meeting was really unforgetable and embarrassing for me.

Let me introduce you to 3 people. Nari, Seoyeon and Eunseo. They are the most popular kids in school. I hardly have friends in school, so I thought by making friends with them, I would get even more friends and hopefully, be popular too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter