Chapter 5 Pt.2

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

The thing that I was worried about came true. My drunkard neighbour came at me and pushed me against the wall. I tried to resist but his grip was too strong.

"How dare you cheat on me!!! I loved you so much! Just die woman!!!" He started strangling me.

"Mister! I am not your wife! Calm down you are not in your right mind!! I barely said to him.

"SHUT UP! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!" He started pressing me towards the wall harder.

 

I can't breathe!!

And then I saw Hoseok standing in front of the door. I gave him a signal to grab the baseball bat.

Hoseok pov

I was so surprised when I saw a man strangling Hyeon. I saw her giving me an eye signal to grab the baseball bat in the kitchen. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and grabbed it. When I came to the living room, the man was holding his stomach. I guess hyeon kicked him. I hit the man just enough to knock him out and called the police.

"Here, drink up this glass of water." I saw her breathing really fast and I gave her a hug to calm her down.

"Breathe"

Hyeon pov

When he gave me a hug, I almost immedietely calmed down. It took a lot of my energy to kick the man off me. Minutes later, the police came and dragged the man away. Hoseok oppa helped me with the police procedures and bought me to the clinic for a checkup. There was a few bruises on my neck but there is no big injuries other than that. Hoseok oppa came to my house and stayed overnight. I felt bad that he had to slepp in the living room.

The next morning, I could not find Hoseok in the house. Did he go back? I unlocked my phone.

1 New Message

'Good Morning chingu! I left a little early. I'll see you in school then. Be careful!' I smiled at the text.

As I looked in the mirror when I was getting ready for school the next day, I realised that the bruise was really obvious. I wrapped a scarf around my neck.

Hoseok pov

Aish... why am I so worried... Eversince that day, I felt the need to protect her. I saw her soming to class with a scarf on her neck. During lunch, I asked her to follow me to a place where no one actually goes.

"Hyeon, remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter