Chapter 6

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

Since I always hang out with Bangtan, I invited Jihye to join me, not wanting to leave her alone. She did not join as often because she was shy around Jimin. As for Namjung, she doesn't hang out with me and Jihye for luch as often. She always stays in the music classroom. I guess she is really passionate about music. The Bangtan Boys always come over to Hoseok oppa's house. At first, they were quite surprised that I was living with Hoseok oppa.

After explaining the situation, they started teasing us. They were like how can a girl and a boy live in the same house without having feelings towards each other. I do admit that I have some feelings for Hoseok but I will try to limit it to not destroy our friendship.

Hoseok pov

"Hyung, have you taken it to the next step? Wow, you're fast." Jimin smirked.

"No, it's not like that. She was in danger the other day and I can't stop worrying about her."

"Well okay. Just confess to her. It's frustrating to see you like each other without you both realising it"

"My heart still beats fast around her. I don't want to destroy our friendship. What if it becomes really akward, and she leaves the house? I don't want to be far away from her."

"Awwhh that's so cute"

"Did you say she likes me?" Jimin nodded.

"It's really obvious you know,"

"Nah, stop pulling my leg. You're just saying that because you want me to build confidence and confess to her. I can see through you Jimin."

Jimin was about to say something when his phone rang.

"Well, it's okay if you don't want to believe me," He said before answering the call.

Hyeon pov

Hoseok and I was walking around the school before class when we bumped into Nari.

"Hello! Long time no see, my friends. Can I speak to you for awhile?" Nari looked at me.

"Sure. I'll see you in class then Hoseok oppa" I waved to Hoseok oppa and followed Nari. I was really mad at what she had done to me in the past. But I thought I should start a new now. Maybe she's changed? Besides, I'm really curious to what she has to say.

On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter