Chapter 4

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

Hoseok invited me to his house over the weekends and introduced me to his friends, the Bangtan Boys. The charismatic one is Namjoon, Rap Monster. The flower boy is Seokjin, Jin. The swaggy looking one is Yoongi, Suga. The cute one is Jimin. The funny one is Taehyung and the Golden one is Jungkook.

Since Jihye and Namjung already told me about them, I already memorised their names. But I just went along with it anyway. I don't want them to think that I was a stalker or something. Suga and Jin are older than me, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook is younger than me. Rapmonster and I are same aged friends.

"Since Hoseok oppa's nickname, J-hope, has a meaning, I'm guessing there is a meaning behind Rap Monster and Suga too?" I asked, full of curiosity.

"Rap Monster is my nickname because the rest of the members agree that I am really good at rapping, especially freestyles." He showed me a demostration.

My mouth was hanged open. "Woah, your rap skills are really daebak!" I gave a thumbs up.

"What about Suga?"

"As you can see, my skin is pale, and I'm pretty when I smile and also because I'm sweet." Suga showed off.

I giggled. "Actually you do look sweet when you show your gummy smile." I complimented him.

"And if you don't mind, I'm going to call you by your real names. It's a bit weird for me to call you by your nicknames. But I'm going to call Seokjin oppa by his nickname because it's easier."

"Yeah, we're okay with it," They said.

The Bangtan Boys was really fun to hang out with. But I feel like they were akward with me as I am very quiet. After asking about their names, I have nothing else to talk about.

"Hyeon, why are you so quiet? This isnt like you. You were always crazy around me," asked Hoseok.

"Ani, it's just that I'm really shy around you guys... I'm not very good with people, I'm really akward. I don't know what to talk about..." They nodded.

"Noona, you look very familiar. have we met before?" Jimin asked.

"I don't remember meeting you before,"

"Ah, right. Jimin, she was one of the dancers in the competition," Hoseok said to Jimin.

"Which competition?" Jimin asked.

"KYDF"

"Oh.. OH YEAH! I remember! But noona still doesn't recognise me." Jimin pouted.

Hoseok showed me a picture that we, dancers of Gwangju primary school, took with our rival, the dancers of Busan primary school. In the Korean Youth Dance Festival, both schools won tied 1st place. So we took a group picture to celebrate our victory. I looked closely at the picture.

"Now I remember! You are from Busan primary school! Wow, you look so different now. I mean like you look like a baby in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter