Chapter 14

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

"Omma! Appa! Halmoni is awake! Call the doctor!" I woke them up. I rushed back to Halmoni's side.

"Halmoni are you okay? Don't worry , the doctor is coming soon to check up on you."

"Hyeon, I don't have much time left. The bracelet in my room is for you. Study hard okay? I love you."

"Arraseo Halmoni," She smiled and closed her eyes.

"Halmoni, Don't sleep first. Let's talk while we ait for the doctor."

*beeeeeep* I looked at the machine. A straight line was shown. NO, it can't be! The machine spoilt!

"Halmoni? Halmoni!! Wake up please!!" I shouted. 

The doctor came running in the room and checked on Halmoni."Please move aside,"

My parent and I waited nervously. I could not stay still. I saw the doctor using the defibrillator, trying to save my grandmother right in front of my eyes.

The doctor kep trying to bring my grandmother back to life but to no avail.

"I'm sorry..."

I woke up sweating once again. Tears started streming down my face. I bring knees close to my chest and put my head. Suddenly, I felt a hug.

Hoseok pov

I went to check up on Hyeon after taking a shower. She was on my bed crying. I guess what she saw earlier, doctors trying to save a patient, really affected her. I hugged her to calm her down.

"Oppa, can you stay here? I'm scared," I nodded and we lied down on the bed. She used my arm as a pillow. (A/N: Look at the picture I included to give you a visualisation :D)

School

Hyeon pov

It was lunch time and Hoseok oppa was nowhere to be found.

"Do any of you guys know where Hoseok oppa went?"

"Your boyfriend has something to do so he won't join us for lunch,"Yoongi answered.

Hoseok pov

During lunch, I went to look for Nari.

"Ya, can I talk to you seprately?"

"Of course, anything for my darling,"

"Whatever, just follow me," I rolled my eyes at her.

"You better not harm Hyeon and try to destroy our relationship again. I'm warning you," I gave her a glare.

"But, I love you Hoseok ah. I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Just be with me and forget about that girl. I'm 100 times, actually, even more better than her. WHY DO YOU STILL LIKE HER?" She shouted at me and gave a pitiful look.

"You better shut that mouth of yours. I love Hyeon and I'm going to be by her side no matter what. Don't throw yourself at me because I'm not worth it. You deserve someone else."

"NO! YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!" Please reconsider your decision." She begged me.

"I'll be staying with Hyeon and that is final. You better give up on trying to break us up," I walked away, leaving her behind.

 

"Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter