Chapter 17

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

"Honey, go get ready! We are going to Gwangju!!"
'Why so sudden? Is there something going on over there?"
"Let's visit our parents!"

"Our? Didn't you say your parents was staying in the U.S for a few years?"

"About a few months left, they went to Jeju island for a buisness trip. They really liked it there so they sold our Seoul house and bought a new one in Jeju. They have not been to Gwangju for a very long time so they decided to stay there for a week or two."

"Okay then. Just give me a few minutes to get ready. But..."

"What's wrong?"

"This is my first time meeting your parents in a very long time. We are not besfriends anymore; we are a couple so the situation might be different... What should I wear and what do I do?" I started to worry.

"Awhh look and my baby being so nervous and all to meet my parents," He pinched my cheeks.

"Stop it, I'm being serious," I pouted.

"Aigoo, don't worry, you'll befine. Just wear a simple t-shirt and jeans,"

I came down wearing a dress. I figured maybe I shoul be wearing something a bit formal since i'm meeting my... in-laws? Wow, I feel so akward saying in-laws. It feels so new to me. 

"안녕하세요, 아버님, 어머님! (Hello Father, Mother!)" Hoseok oppa and I gretted my parents.

"Oh you came? Come on in!" My dad smiled.

"Father, later on, my parents are going to come here. They just left Jeju 30 minutes ago,"

"Yeah, you mom called me the other day. I'm so glad to see her! We haven't been keeping in contact with each other for so long!" My mom exclaimed.

"Why don't you guys go and walk for a little, while we go and prepare dinner," My mom suggested.

"I think your parents are going to arrive here in the evening. We are going to chat with your parents so I think you would be bored listening to us. Just come back in time for dinner, about 8pm?" My dad asked.

"8pm? What are we going o do for 6 hours? Don't you think it's too late?" I asked.

"It may seem like a lot but if you are enjoying yourselves, time would fly past faster," My dad winked at HOseok oppa.

Did my father just winked at Hoseok? Why did he do that? I looked at my dad weirdly.

"We'll go first!" Hoseok oppa and I went out.

"Where should we go now?" I asked Hoseok oppa.

"It's 2pm now so the children should still be in school."

"So?" I looked at him questioningly.

"So, the school is open! Let's visit our old school!"

"Okay!" I nodded in agreement.

We met a lot of our primary school teachers. The school did not change much except the fact that it had expanded. There were a lot of new facilities.

"There is an archery room? And a bigger library? And high technology computers that the students can use for work??!!" I complained.

"Do you know you sound like an old lady right now? The time's changed," Hoseok oppa laughed.

We went to the fire exit last after touring around the new and improved school.

"Well, this place did not change much. I wonder if it's still here..."Hoseok oppa started searching for something.

"What are you looking for?"

"Oh I found it!" He pointed at the bottom of a wall. I took a closer look. H.S <3 H.Y 

"Oh? Did you write this?"

"Yeah! Don't you remember? Like I told you, you are my first love."

"But. I remember writting H.S, H.Y"

"Well, I turned the comma into a heart right after you left the place," I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"Hyeon ah..."

"Hmm?" Hoseok oppa always calls me by my name if there was something serious.

" I think I'm attracted to  you like a magnet, right now. Your life, your heart, your face, your line. Like a piece of puzzle, you fit into my ideal type. Oh god, I'm like the wind that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter