Chapter 15

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok pov

Jin and Yoongi hyung came over to my house and drove Namjoon and I to the graduation venue.

"Thanks so much for sending us hyung. I wonder when are the girls going to arrive. I'm so curious about how they look like. Especially my honey," I said while waiting for Hyeon.

"Aish, why are you so cheezy. Soomin called and they are on their way here." said Yoongi after ending the call.

"Soomin noona is with them?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, together with Jina. Jina and Soomin helped them in preparing," Jin answered. Not long after, the girls arrived. Our mouth hanged opened when we saw them.

"Wahh, my girlfriend is so beautiful!" Namjoon complimented Namjung.

"You really look so stunning tonight Hyeon," She blushed when I complimented her.

"I really like your hairstyle oppa! 예상대로, 내 남자 친구는 정말 멋지다! (As expected, my boyfriend is really cool!)"

"고마워!(Thank you)" I smiled at her.

"You guys should go in now, the prom is starting. Have fun!" Soomin noona ushered us in.

The prom was really grand. I didn't know the school could afford this.

"Hyeon ssi, Shall we dance?" I offered her my hand and we started dancing to the slow music. When we were dancing, I went closer to Hyeon and gave her a kiss on the lips. I smiled at the sight of her blushing.

"Why are you showing your affection in public?" Namjung teased us.

"Babe, don't mind them. Let's dance too. We can't lose." Namjoon showered Namjung with kisses.

"Aish, who's showing their public display of affection now?" I teased them. The atmosphere was somewhat romantic when suddenly, someone bust the door open. The music stopped.

"WUSSUP EVERYBODY!!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Why is the prom so formal? It's not hopeful enough, right Hoseok hyung? Let's loosen up! Yoongi hyung! Turn up the music!" Jungkook pulled me and Namjoon to the centre.

Hyeon pov

What a surprise seeing the rest of Bangtan. Yoongi oppa turned up the music. I was laughing so hard at the music. It was a series of girl group songs. Bangtan started dancing to it. My stomach hurt laughing at them. Hoseok and Namjoon are wearing suits and they are dancing so frivolously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK6wk9hf8ao (J-hope girlgroup dance collection)

"아...너무 창피해...(Ah... It's so embarrassing...)" I giggled while covering my face when seeing them dancing.

"그지? 너무민망 하다! 표정이,너무웃겨!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(Right? It's so embarrassing! Their facial expressions are so funny!! kekekekeke) " Namjung laughed at Namjoon dancing with his face.

"Okay! Play time is over!! Now, let's have a dance battle!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter