Chapter 10

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok pov

It was night time when we reached Seoul. We had eaten our dinner outside.

"Oppa, I'll be going to sleep now." Hyeon said to me and went to her room. I guess she is still feeling down... I hope she would return to her happy self soon.

Hyeon pov

I went to my room, changed my clothes and lay down on the bed. I stared at the picture of me and Halmoni. I believe you are in a better place now, Halmoni. I said and closed my eyes.

"Omma! Appa! Halmoni is awake! Call the doctor!" I woke them up and rushed back to Halmoni's side.

"Halmoni, are you okay? Dpn't worry, the doctor is coming soon to check up on you."
"Hyeon, I don't have much time left. The bracelet in my room is for you. Study hard okay? I love you"

"Arraseo Halmoni." She smiled and closed her eyes.

"Halmoni, don't sleep first. Let's talk while we wait for the doctor,"

*beeeeep* I looked at the machine. A straight line was shown. NO, it can't be! the machine is spoilt!

"Halmoni? halmoni!! Wake up please!" I shouted.

The doctor came running on the room and checked on Halmoni. "Please move aside,"

My parents and I waited nervously. I could not stay still. I saw the doctor using the defibrillator, trying to save my grandmother right in front of my eyes.

The doctor kept trying to bring her back to life but to no avail. "I'm sorry,"

"NO! HALMONI NO!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I woke up sweating. Hoseok oppa came in and gave me a hug.

"It's okay Hyeon, I'm here Don't worry," He patted my back. After I calmed down, I fell asleep in his arms.

Hoseok pov

"NO! HALMONI NO!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I heard Hyeon shouting. I immediately came into her room to calmed her down.

"It's okay Hyeon, I'm here don't worry," Soon after, she fell asleep in my arms. I looked at her sleeping face. She's so beautiful... I laid her down on her bed. I wanted to stay with her, as in sleep with her and Hyeon using my arm as her pillow. I want to hold her tight really bad but I made a promised to her dad that I won't do anything. I left her room and went to mine.

Next morning

Hyeon pov

"I'm really sorry about last night Oppa. It was my first time seeing someone die in front of me like that. I was really close with Halmoni so I couldn't accept the fact that she was... gone.."

"It's okay, I understand." Hoseok oppa smiled at me.

A few days before finals

"ARG!!! WHY DOES -9 X 6 = -54? I DID GET 54 BUT THAT STUPID NEGATIVEEE! I DON'T GET ITTT! (A/N: Does anybody else feels like this? I usually get the numbers right but the signs mixed up. I always rage when it comes to adding, substracting, dividing and multiplying negatives -.-')

"Gee, you finally raged. You looked like you were going to explode earlier." I explained to him the correct way. After 15 minutes after that, he raged again.

"Can you just calm down? What do you not understand??"

"I don't know?! Maybe it's because you are not a good teacher?! I hate maths!" He raised his voice.

"Did you just said that I'm not a good teacher?" He laid down on his bed covering himself with his blanket.

I sighed. "Come back here, I'll explain it to you once again,"

"Just go away!"

"Fine, do it yourself then," I packed up my books and placed it in my room. I sighed.

Hoseok pov

I was really stressed from all the studying for the finals. I had my emotions bottled up and vented my anger on Hyeon.

*bang*

I heard Hyeon slamming the door. I then realised that I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have gotten angry. Further more, she barely recovered from her grandmother's death... I felt guilty. I waited for her to come back.

Hyeon pov

I went out to get some fresh air. I can understand why he is stressed, but why must he raise his voice at me like that? He's not the only one getting stressed! I'm stressed as well. I have to deal with the death of my grandmother and now I have to put up with his attitude? I sighed. Fine, I'll try to understand him. Maybe he is stressed from other things too.

I made my way to the shops and bought a lot of sweet food. I received a lot of messages from Hoseok. He kept apologizing. Well, truthfully, I'm not that mad and I'm coming home soon. I don't run away because of little things. But, I'll make you feel guilty for a little while...

I came home, hiding the plastic bag full of sweets behind me. As expected,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter