Chapter 16

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok pov

"Okay so, the thing is... Jina and I are getting married!" Jin and Jina smiled at each other.

"WAHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!" All of us congratulated the couple except Yoongi oppa and Soomin noona. They just stared at each other and suddenly broke into a smile.

"Yoongi hyung, why are you so quiet?" Namjoon asked.

"Well... surprisingly... We are planning to get married too.." Yoongi hyung flashed his gummy smile.

"WAHHH! THERE'S TWO COUPLES GETTING MARRIED!!" We congratulated the 4 of them.

"Since I'm in a good mood, I'm going to treat all of you! Just order all you want!" I exclaimed.

"Ah jinjja??? FREE FOOD!! THANK YOU HOSEOK AH!!!" Jin started to order a whole lists of things.

"Okay! I'm going to eat lots of food today since you're paying!!" Hyeon said excitedly.

"What are you talking about? I'm not paying. WE'RE paying," I smirked at her.

"What? Why?" She pouted. "It's going to be so expensive sice they are 18 people..."

"Because we are a couple. And why 18 people? There are only 14 of us,"

"Jin and Jina has monsters in their stomachs. They can literally eat everything on the menue!" Hyeon whispered.

"I heard that!" Jin and Jina said together and then proceeding to eat a whole chicken each.

All of us laughed at their reaction.

"I think you're right," Jimin laughed.

"Don't worry about the bill, I'll take care of it," I assured Hyeon. She thanked me and I watched them all of them eating happily. I took a picture of the beautiful scene of them stuffing their mouths. I smiled looking at the picture I took.

New Year, February, Valentine Day

Hoseok pov

"Hmm, what should I get Hyeon? Chocolates are too mainstream.." I walked around the store, looking for something nice to give Hyeon.

"Honey! Come down,"

"Here is your gift!" I gave her a heart-shaped container filled with heart-shaped kimbap.

"Omo! Thank you! I was worried you would give me chocolates... You still remember?"

"Of course!"

-Flashback-

Valentine day, 4 years ago...

"It's Valentines day today.. You are suppose to give it to someone you love. Please accept it," Chunghee gave Hyeon a box of chocolates.

"Thank  you," Hyeon smiled at Chunghee.

 

 

"Hey Hyeon, why don't you eat these chocolates?" I asked Hyeon.

"You can eat it if you want. I don't really eat chocolates, it's too sweet. I would rather eat a whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter