Chapter 13

My Hope, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeon pov

I really felt left out in the party. After filling my stomach with food, I decided to take a stroll. There was a nearby trail that I could follow. The sky is bright enough to lead me through. I'll probably get back before it gets dark. Should I tell Hoseok oppa to come with me? Hmm, nevermind, I think I'll just go alone.

It felt really nice. I felt the cool breeze against my skin. The atmosphere was really quiet and calm.

"The sky is getting darker... I should go back. Oh wait." I saw a bridge not far away. "Maybe I should just stay there for awhile. I don't want to go back so early." I went  to the bridge and looked out to the river. I breathed in the cool night air.

*ping*

I got a message from Hoseok oppa.

'Where are you?'

I'm just taking a stroll. Don't worry.'

'Did you follow the trail?'

'Yup. I found a bridge so I just wanted to stay here for a bit.'

'Okay, stay there. I'm going to get you'

About 5 minutes later, Hoseok arrived panting.

"Did you run all the way here?"

"Of course. I didn't want to leave you here alone for a very long time," He said catching his breath. "What are you doing here alone? It's going to be dark. Don't you know how worried I was?"

"I just wanted to clear my mind. Besides, I'm really bored at the 'party' because I wasn't familiar with our classmates."

"You should have told me and we could take a walk together. Bad things might happen if you did not tell me that you were taking a walk,"

"Well, you were having a great time with your friends so I didn't want to disturb you,"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone," He apologised.

"Why are you apologizing oppa? I don't mind you hanging out with your friends. I'm not like those type of girlfriends who are sensitive about everything. I'm not mad at you even one bit so don't apologize."

"Even if I had my own friends, I should not have neglected you."

"I'm okay with it so let's make our way back," I smiled at him.

I felt less scared because Hoseok oppa was with me.

"Hyeon ah, I have to go to the toilet... Can you wait here for awhile?" I nodded and waited for him. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grabbing me away. I tried to shout but my mouth was covered.

Hoseok pov

After I was finished with my buisness, I went back to where Hyeon was waiting. However, she wasn't there. "Hyeon?" No answer. "Hyeon? Don't try to scare me by hiding. If that's your goal, you succeeded so can you please come out now??" Still, there was no response.

I decided to call her. Luckily, there was a signal. I walked around, trying to find her. I heard a tune. It sounds like Hyeon's ringtone. Maybe she's around there? I walked towards the direction of the sound. I found an old buiding. It looks like a warehouse. I went inside and saw Hyeon tied to a chair. I hid behind some nearby wooden boxes.

Hyeon pov

"YA!! HOW COULD YOU!! FIRST CHUNGHEE AND NOW HOSEOK? I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM RIGHT?" Nari shouted and slapped my face.

"Chunghee? I don't get what you are talking about about"

"Fine, I'll explain since you are that dumb." She took a chair and sat down in front of me.

"When all of us were in the same shcool in Gwangju, I had my first ever crush on Chunghee. It took all my courage to confess to him. But do you know what he did? He REJECTED ME. AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. He said you took his heart. He doesn't have any feelings towards me." When she told me what happened, I remembered.

-Flashback-

"Hyeon ah, I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Thank you Chunghee ah. But I'm so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter