Nine

The way fate work

They checked in the moment they arrived in the airport. Having some time still to spare, they shopped in the transit area before boarding the plane.

In the plane, they settled down while waiting for the plane to take off.

"Taetae…", Tiffany called while her head resting on his shoulder.

"Hmm yes babe?"

"I was just wondering.. how long has it been since we've started dating?"

"Hmm.. Why are you suddenly asking?"

"111 answer me first.. Quick quick", she whined.

Before Taeyeon could gave her an answer, she cut him with her voice increasing in pitch, "Wait. Don't tell me that you did not remember?????".

Tiffany lifted her head up to give him a death0à1 stare.

Taeyeon chuckled at his girlfriend cute action.

"It has been 262 days since we first met and 162 days since we went official. What else do you want me to answer? How were you dressed on our first date? Where was that? What time we went official? What …", he went on and on until she cut him again.

"Are you teasing me like this Kim Taetae?", she raised her eyebrow.

"Kekeke. Maybe? Kekeke. Pabo", he ruffled her hair.

"YAAAA!! I will have to spend time resetting my hair nicely again Kim Taetae!", she complained loudly.

"Then don't do it. Who do you want to impress? I think you look beautiful even if you're bald kekeke", he teased.

"YAAA!! You this bully. I'm so reporting this to Dad when we get back to Seoul. Hmpf", she pouted.

"I love you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, you this pabo", he cupped her face and pecked her lips.

She instantly displayed her irresistible eye smile

"Forgive you this once", she said in a childish manner.

"Back to my original topic. I felt really amazed that I got a green from Dad to go out of the country with you without him or anyone he trusts tagging along. And it's like we'll be gone for a week right, just the two of us. Also it seems like he can't wait to marry me off to you. How did you convince him Taetae", she said while adjusting herself to rest her head on his shoulder again.

"Because I'm the almighty Kim Taeyeon. And the chosen one by your Dad to be your lifetime partner", he proudly laughed out loud.

"Cocky much eh Mr Almighty Kim. And I think I didn't mention anything like I'll marry you hmm"

"A fact is a fact. You have to admit it hehe. If you're not gonna be my wife then I will have to go and shave all my hair and register myself to be a monk heh"

"Eyyyy. You're that confident that I'll be the woman you choose for marriage? Confident much that you won't have a change of heart all the way?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes Tiffany Hwang Miyoung you this paabo pabo pabo pabo pabo", he pat her head gently after ruffling with her hair again.

"Let's get some rest so later we will have plenty of energy to play", Taeyeon said.

-

They arrived at Tokyo-Narita Airport and went through the necessary procedures before finally exiting the door of the arrival hall.

They made their way to the car rental counter to collect the car which Taeyeon had reserved.

Once the paperwork were all completed, Taeyeon drove off to their hotel.

They checked in to the hotel and were escorted to their suite.

As their room was located at the highest floor of the hotel, Tiffany headed straight to the glass window to take a picture of the beautiful view that can be seen from there.

Taeyeon placed all their belongings aside before going over to where his girlfriend was.

He stood right behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He closed his eyes, lowered his head so that their cheeks touch and his lips on her collarbone close enough to her neck, sniffing her.

"I miss you", he said.

"Since a month ago when you started on your new project we haven't been able to spend lots of time together alone.. I miss you too", she turned her head slightly and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry. You know right how much my dad and people in the industry are eyeing on this project like an eagle. They are so eager to see my performance on this. I shall make up to you for all the time lost and this whole week we are free to do whatever want without any disturbance. So let's cherish this well Fany-ah"

"Mmm. Yeah. I don't blame you. It's work and I can't be selfish. At least you aren't slacking off or even worst cheating on me"

"You don't need to worry. Who am I again?", he proudly asked again.

"Kim Taengoo the dork?", she purposely joked.

"Wrong. I'm Tiffany Hwang Miyoung's husband", he grinned.

"Who says so", Tiffany stuck her tongue out at him.

Taeyeon quickly catch her tongue with his mouth and and held it, catching Tiffany by surprise.

His action ended up leading them to a making out session.

_________________________________________________________________

Short update. Shall do another update by tomorrow night :)