Eleven

The way fate work

Taeyeon swallowed his saliva as he watched her.

"You're right baby…", Tiffany's smile got wider upon hearing these words from him.

It didn't took long before she was poured the cold blanket.

"But as much as you wanted to, I think we should save it for another time. What if your tummy gets big on the day we decided to hold our wedding ceremony? How are you gonna wear the wedding dress my dear?"

Her smile turned into a frown. She kept quiet for a minute before suddenly smirking.

"I don't care about all that as long as you're with me Taetae. For now let's celebrate and enjoy this as freely as we can pleaseeeee", she whined cutely.

Taeyeon shook his head.

Tiffany might often sleepover her boyfriend's place and both of them had slept on the same bed numerous times before but they seriously were clean. Taeyeon had always have those conservative mindset so he had always limit and control himself.

"Fine. Then let's see how well you can resist me Kim Taetae!", she sulked.

Straddling him, she looked at him with her eyes filled with lust as she started to remove her top and threw it towards him.

Taeyeon gulped upon seeing her sudden actions.

 

(Gosh please stop Fany-ah... I need to control myself. Kim Taeyeon please stay strong!) - Taeyeon

 

He held his girlfriend and changed their position, with Tiffany now below him on the bed as he faced her.

He lowered his head to start kissing her passionately for awhile before breaking it.

"It's really tempting but I'm firm on my stand. Let's do this on the next special night alright baby"

"I love you", he whispered to her ears and then pecking her lips.

 

(Such an opportunity and you're declining me. You pabo. Let's see how I will deny you in the future when you badly need it hmpf) - Tiffany

 

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and kissed him back as she reluctantly agreed to him. "Let's watch movie then…", she pouted.

"Aigoooo. My babygirl is so cuteeeee right now. I promise I'll let you have more pink things from now on okay? Now stop sulking, silly", he playfully touched her pouting lips before kissing it again.

Being the pink freak she is, her face lighten up totally.

"YAY!!! I love you Taetae!! Wait wait I need to record this before you back out and complain about pink", she said as she moved closer to the table at the side to get her phone.

As his girlfriend's reaction were unbelievable, he shook his head.

-

One week seemed to pass so quickly. Their first ever trip together overseas ended in no time and they got back to their homeland, Seoul.

They had Tiffany's birthday celebration with both Taeyeon's and her family as both of them announced the happy big news.

Being especially supportive of their relationship, Tiffany's dad was overjoyed. Taeyeon's side and the rest of them too were happy for them.

They chatted on that day to decide on their next meeting date between families again to discuss further on their wedding.

________________________________________________________________

Just a short update. Been busy lately. Will update next chapter by tomorrow