Ten

The way fate work

Amusement parks and mostly shopping were the activities they did for their first ever trip together.

That day, after having spent the whole evening at Disneyland, they decided to head back to change into fresh pair of clothing before filling their tummies with dinner.

Unlike other days, Taeyeon was the first to shower. He got himself changed real quick and started executing his secret plan.

He went to set the table neatly and nicely. Since it was to be a candlelit dinner, he lit the candles. He decorated their bed with rose petals. He got the hotel staff to bring in their dinner and wine. Efficient as he was, things were all ready in no time.

After Tiffany was all dressed up, she exited the bathroom to see her boyfriend standing right at the front of the door. "Taetae?", she asked confusedly. "For you baby", Taeyeon said while hand

Amusement parks and mostly shopping were the activities they did for their first ever trip together.

That day, after having spent the whole evening at Disneyland, they decided to head back to change into fresh pair of clothing before filling their tummies with dinner.

Unlike other days, Taeyeon was the first to shower. He got himself changed real quick and started executing his secret plan.

He went to set the table neatly and nicely. Since it was to be a candlelit dinner, he lit the candles. He decorated their bed with rose petals. He got the hotel staff to bring in their dinner and wine.

Efficient as he was, things were all ready in no time.

After Tiffany was all dressed up, she exited the bathroom to see her boyfriend standing right at the front of the door.

"Taetae?", she asked confusedly.

"For you baby", Taeyeon said while handing over the bouquet of pink roses which was hiding behind him earlier.

Tiffany took it from him while smiling.

"What's with this suddenly Kim Taetae? Did you do something wrong? Hmm…"

"Of course not Fany-ah. Come, let's get our tummy fill", he held her hand and guided her to the dining area.

Tiffany followed suit and was amazed when she saw how their room was transformed into some celebration place.

She sat down and looked around before landing her eyes on her boyfriend.

"Taetae…"

"I prepared this specially for you. You know what day it is in a few hours time right babe?"

"Taetae….", she said while her eyes started to get watery.

"Pabo let's eat before the steak gets cold"

Tiffany nodded while tears fell on her cheeks.

They had their dinner and talked for few hours over some wine before Taeyeon excused himself.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to my dearest Tiffany Hwang. Happy birthday to you", Taeyeon sang and walked towards Tiffany while his hand holding a cake.

"Make a wish my dearest Fany"

Tiffany made a wish and blew the candles.

Taeyeon put down the cake on the table and was gifted with a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you Taetae", she said.

"Close your eyes", he requested.

When Tiffany closed her eyes, he put on a necklace over her neck.

"Open your eyes now"

"Do you like it?", he asked.

Tiffany looked down and nodded.

"Now for the next one.."

Taeyeon suddenly knelt down before her as he took out a box from his pocket.

"Fany-ah.. I know it might seem too sudden and fast that I'm doing this. But I have made up my mind. I know that you are the one for me and I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. I need you in my life. I love you more than anything in this world and I'm willing to do anything for you. So will you be the woman of my life, my wife, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung? I promise and swear my entire lifetime to always love you, care for you and protect you till my last breathe"

Tiffany was taken aback by his sudden action and their eyes were locked for a long time before she finally said, "I do".

Taeyeon put the ring on her before standing up and hugged by his girlfriend.

Tiffany then kissed him on the lips and he returned it.

They were so passionately kissing that it led to their hormones raging.

While kissing, Tiffany led them to the bed as she guided him to undress her.

Taeyeon broke the kiss as he felt it was wrong.

"Fany-ah, this is not it. Wanna watch a movie instead while snuggling?", he said.

"Taetae….. We're eventually gonna get married right.. Let's make our first trip together and my first birthday celebration together more memorable bae….", she whined while looking at him seductively and biting her lower lip.

______________________________

Sorry for the late update. I unknowingly made the update turn a little rated haha :D