Twelve

The way fate work

Months passed and it was less than three months left before the wedding ceremony of Taeyeon and Tiffany couple.

Both were busy juggling work and seperating some time for the preparations of their wedding.

Being the only one who is overseeing the family business as his father had retired from his post recenlty, Taeyeon was extremely busy.

That evening when Tiffany had finished her work, she went over to the Kims Corporation building to pay a surprise visit to her fiance as it had been quite a while that they had spend quality together over dinner.

Upon arrival of the office, she made her way to Taeyeon's office. As it was already 8 in the evening, all the employees had already knocked off and that includes Taeyeon's personal secrerary.

She opened the door to enter his room but was shocked to witness an awful scene.

"WHAT THE KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!!", she yelled as she stared at Taeyeon and the lady who was sitting down on his table while her body bending forward close to him who was seating on the chair, her blouse button were seen ed till the same level as her chest.

Shocked by the whole situation, Taeyeon quickly pushed the girl away and stood up.

He rushed towards the entrance wanting to explain to his girlfriend but Tiffany had turned around to walk off while sounds of her sobbing were heard.

"Fany-ah. Stop right there. You got to give me a chance to explain"

Not wanting to follow his instructions, she continued walking forward.

Taeyeon chased after her and the moment their gap were only a step apart, he grabbed her by the hand.

"Miyoung please. Listen to me", he said as he turned her around to look at him.

Tiffany tried to break free from him but failed as the guy's grip on her wrist was just too strong.

"What more do you have to say Kim Taeyeon. I have seen everything clearly. Remember when we went on our first trip together how much did you reject me when I wanted us to do it. But why are you now trying to make out with your new own beautiful and y secretary Jung Chaeyeon! Just go back and enjoy your time. I think it's best for us to go seperate ways and cancel the wedding"

"Take your ring and go away!", she said while trying to remove the engagement ring on her finger.

"Hey it's not like what it is alright. It is a misunderstanding. It's her who suddenly started doing outrageous things. I was surprised myself and was going to push her away but you came before I managed to. Please trust me Miyoung-ah. You know I'm not like that nor I am interested in anyone else except you….", he explained as he stopped her from removing the ring.

"And how can you be so sure about not responding back to her. I bet you would her in there if I didn't appear!"

"That's not it Fany-ah.. Trust me will you?", he pleaded as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

 

______________________________________________________________

Shall update again by Friday. Thanks for the subscriptions :)