Four

The way fate work

"This omelette taste bad isn't it? Let's just have cereals instead", Taeyeon quickly took her plate away.

Tiffany held his hand and stopped him from doing so.

"No. It taste so delicious. Not a single awful taste. Anyway this cheesy omelette had this familiar taste. I think it's the same as the one I ordered for delivery? But isn't this cooked by you? I remembered clearly seeing you earlier doing it..", she started to question suspiciously.

"Well.. Yes… I actually got the cook to teach me how to cook the cheesy omelette as I loved to eat it too….", Taeyeon lied again.

Tiffany didn't seem to buy his story and started to get the whole situation. She then decided to make him tell the truth by teasing him.

She took her mobile phone and dialled the number for Cheesy Omelette.

Taeyeon's phone which was on the side of the table started to ring and vibrate. Taeyeon looked at the caller's display and cursed at himself in his heart.

Tiffany was busy smirking at the other end.

"Hey Tae. Why aren't you answering the call? What if it's someone important?", Tiffany acting blur.

"I've seen the caller id and it's nothing important", yet another lie from the guy.

Tiffany hung up the call that he ignored.

"Wow the moment I hang up my phone, yours stopped ringing too. I was calling the delivery place to order some breakfast set though"

Taeyeon was stuck and wondering hard on how he should respond to this situation.

Tiffany, of course knowing this, continued to be playful.

"I shall try calling the place again until they answer. Usually it takes only a call from me for them to answer. Today seems weird hmmmm….", she tapped her index finger on her chin.

"Maybe they are busy…", he answered cowardly.

(Shouldn't I just admit proudly that there is no such place and I'm the guy who have been doing it? I am a man and should act like one, right?) - Taeyeon

(Still wanna hide? I will definitely make you say it out hehe) - Tiffany

Tiffany kept calling Taeyeon's phone but the latter still did not pick up the call nor say anything. Tiffany got fed up and decided to be slightly more direct.

"Your phone has been ringing since the time I started to call the delivery place too. Do you need my help to answer that call for you? Maybe I should right?", she took Taeyeon's phone from the table and saw the name Tiffany with a ribbon behind.

Taeyeon slapped himself for being stupid now that he is caught red-handed.

"Hmm maybe you have some explaining to do for this right Taeyeon-ssi?", she pointed to his phone display and giggled.

Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh before he started explaining.

"Well the story goes a little something like this. Firstly I was very thankful for your care towards me the first time we met here. Secondly, I am gaining huge interest in you. Thirdly, I like you…. So I thought I would just prepare your favorite breakfast.."

She smiled and blushed a little hearing his words.

"But why didn't you wanna say it's you who did everything? You could have earned some points there if you wanna woo me you know", she winked.

"Ah really?? If I knew you would give me extra points for that then I would have done so. Damn..", he sighed again.

Tiffany chuckled at his silly behaviour.

"I was just kidding. Anyway thanks for doing so. I guess from tomorrow onwards I won't get a chance to eat it. But oh well I was really lucky to have it for close to two weeks now. Who would have known a guy like you could cook so well. Thank you again Taeyeon", she praised.

Taeyeon smiled shyly.

"If you don't mind I can do this for you every single day"

"I dare not request of such thing to our great Mr Kim Taeyeon", she laughed.

"I'll do anything if it's for you", he smiled as he looked at her sincerely.

Tiffany felt embarassed and awkward at the same time.

"Do you tell the same thing to each new girl you meet?", she joked.

"Of course. I'm the great Mr Kim Taeyeon like you said", he boasted.

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"It's the truth that you're not the first though", he continued.

"Well then I shall leave now. I don't wanna get too entangled with you. It's weird just the two of us here. We're not even dating", she got up from her seat and walked to the sofa to get her handbag.

Seeing her wanting to leave, Taeyeon quickly went to stop her.

"Hey.. I was just kidding. It's a fact that you're not the first because the first is my mum. But. You're the second and I want you to be the last too"

"Sweet talker", she rolled her eyes and continued walking towards the door.

"Sweet tongue only for you Tiffany Hwang Mi Young", he smiled.

"What?!?!?! How did you know my full name?!?!", she said in a high tone.

"Well I got my ways to know if I want to", he stuck his tongue out.

(Cute. I just knew him for about close to two weeks and met him twice yet this guy has already shown me many different sides of him. Cute..) - Tiffany

"So stay with me for awhile more here?", he asked her in a cute voice.

It was not normal for him to act that way. He is the type of guy who hated being mushy and cute.

Tiffany couldn't help but melt. She nodded her head.

"Yay! Let's finish up breakfast and do some further get to know mini date on my sofa", he held her hand and skipped towards the dining table.

"Silly", Tiffany mumbled.

They had finished breakfast and started talking till late afternoon before he sent her back home.