Fourteen

The way fate work

"I'm sorry Miyoung-ah", Taeyeon apologised despite the fact that he really did not let her down regarding the incident but as he wanted to make up with her, he gave in.

"I just hope that you can forgive me and forget about that whole thing. Please have some faith and trust in me or at the least in my sincere love for you.. I believe you yourself can feel it.. Still.. I'm sorry yet again... I really missed you so so so so much even though it was only six days we had been this way. Every second feels like hell without you by my side.. Please don't go…. Please forgive me already will you Miyoungie?", his voice started to shake while water filled his eyes too.

Maybe Tiffany had finally started to cool down this time compared to the last, that's why instead of leaving, she moved her body a little and tilted her head to face the side of Taeyeon's face.

She looked at her fiance who was obviously trying to control his tears from falling.

She sighed and felt guilty at the same time.

Tiffany held onto his hands and remove them from her waist as she turned herself around to completely face him front to front afterwhich she guided his hands to wrap around her waist again.

Both her hands were rested on Taeyeon's shoulder after that and their gazes which were filled with so much emotions started to lock.

Tiffany closed her eyes slowly as she leaned in to kiss him.

Taeyeon responded back immediately and they started making out right at the door of his apartment.

Only after quite some time then they stopped their session as they were both gasping for air.

"I'm sorry…", Taeyeon apologised for yet another time.

"I'm sorry too Taetae.. I was being too unreasonable and childish...", she sighed.

"No no.. I'm the only one who should apologize.. Let's forget about this bad memory that we share together and never talk about it again. Only happy memories should be kept"

"Mm..", she agreed.

"I love you Hwang Miyoung", he kissed her on the lips again.

"I love you too Kim Taeyeon. But YAAA you have been calling my Korean name a little too often lately don't you think so Taetae…? Where has your Fany-ah went to? It sounds nicer in English instead of Korean.…Hmpffff", she whined.

Taeyeon chuckled at her response and decided to .

"Miyoung Miyoung Miyoungie Miyoung-ah Hwang Miyoung or...", before he could continue further, Tiffany cut him.

"YA KIM TAEYEON!", she pouted and made the most cutest child-like face Taeyeon had ever seen of hers.

He kissed her again, this time longer and they were led to another make out session.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the very short update each time. So many things to settle lately :(