Seven

The way fate work

It was 19th July, just close to two weeks before Tiffany's birthday. Taeyeon had spent some time thinking on how to celebrate it and finally decided on booking a flight for two to Japan as he remembered how his girlfriend wanted to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios badly.

He made a trip to Hwang Enterprise that day to pay Tiffany's dad a visit. Her dad had already knew about their relationship as he had came over to their home several times to have dinner together previously.

"Oh Taeyeon hi! What brings you all the way here?", Mr Hwang asked.

"Hi Uncle Hwang. Just wanted to discuss something with you regarding Tiffany.."

"Hmm.. Is there anything wrong between you two?", he asked looking concerned.

"Nah. We are more than happy together. It's just that you know in about two weeks time it's her birthday and I wanted to surprise her by bringing her to Japan. She had been telling me often these days on how much she wants to go to the amusement parks there. But I was afraid that I would be disturbing your family celebration with her on that day. So I wanted to ask of your permission..", he requested sincerely.

Mr Hwang laughed after hearing him.

"Taeyeon-ah. You are really a very nice and polite man. I like your character. It's good to think for others. We have been celebrating her birthday with her since birth so this year why not I give this honour to you. Our family can do so after both of you are back. Make sure you come with her too. I really like you and wish you will be my son-in-law in the future. Go ahead and enjoy okay. Most importantly, please take care of my dearest princess. She may be a little childish and difficult to handle at times but her heart is really fragile. I trust that you will protect her well right?", he said while patting Taeyeon's back.

"Of course I will. Thanks Uncle", he smiled.

"Call me Dad like how Tiffany does. I like it better that way", he giggled.

"Alright.. Dad..?", he laughed.

"Oh and by the way, please don't let Tiffany know anything about my plans alright? You know I want a perfect surprise", he added.

Mr Hwang nodded.

They two chatted for awhile more before Taeyeon took his leave.

-

It was 24th July evening and Taeyeon is making his way to fetch Tiffany from her home.

After picking her up, he drove off to his apartment for them to spend some time privately.

At his apartment, they decided to watch a movie. Taeyeon was sitting down on the sofa while Tiffany lying down and her head on Taeyeon's lap.

Tiffany was very engrossed watching the movie that she kept silent. 20 minutes through the movie, Taeyeon broke the silence.

"Baby…", he said as he gently carressed her face.

"Mmm.."

"I love you", he said smiling.

"Cheesy sweet talker", she giggled as she turned her head to face him.

"Do you love me too?", he continued.

She nodded as her eyes blinked cutely.

"Let's fly to Japan tomorrow"

"Huh????", she asked in confusion.

"I said let's fly to Japan together tomorrow", he smiled.

Tiffany got up from her position and sat beside Taeyeon while staring at him.

"You know I loved to but would Dad even allow me?", her face showing sadness.

"And I have to apply for leave from work too.. Dad will eventually know even if I try to hide…", she sighed.

"Well don't worry about that and let's just go ahead alright?", he patted her head.

"But... My passport is at home… I have to go back to get it..…"

"I will get everything taken care of. So let's enjoy the rest of today here and wake up tomorrow morning and head to the airport happily okay?, he winked.

"You sure you will be able to take me with you?", she asked worriedly.

"You know Dad may have known you and get along with you well. But he is quite strict with certain things.. Like getting me out of the country without him or anybody he knows is almost impossible. The last time I wanted to, he found out and locked me at home for a month…"

(Well I must be really something. And someone damn lucky too kekeke) - Taeyeon

"Hmmm.. It's Kim Taeyeon you're talking about here", he joked.

"Well... Let's see if that works on my dad bae... I'm still worried…", she pouted.

"Just think about how you are going to enjoy spending 1 week with me in Japan instead. Trust me", he said as he kissed her pouting lips.

_________________________________________________________________

Been busy lately. Sorry for the late update. Hope this don't sound boring :)