Six

The way fate work

Taeyeon and Tiffany had been dating for some time now but none of their friends or cousins knew about their relationship. 

On May 15 which was Sunny's birthday, all of them decided to hold a birthday party for her. As usual, Taeyeon's apartment became the location for their party. 

That evening, Tiffany was the first person to reach his place as Taeyeon had went over to fetch her so they could spend some private time before the rest came. 

Yuri came around an hour earlier than the agreed time as that was his usual timing for going over each time they were all going to meet up.

Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun came thirty minutes after him as all of them were supposed to set up the place before the birthday girl arrives. 

They started decorating the place and arranged the food and drinks nicely. Sunny reached not too long later and all of them sang her a birthday song before they all started to dig in while having conversations.

Halfway through, Yuri suddenly cutting the talk.

"Something's weird today...", he looked puzzled as his eyes stared at Taeyeon and Tiffany who was next to the latter.

"Why? What's wrong?", Yoona asked. 

The rest stopped eating to focus on Yuri.

"You people know how I will always be the first to reach Taeyeon's place right? Like I always reach at least around an hour earlier", Yuri said.

The rest nodded.

"But today someone beat me to that.."

Their facial expressions changed to surprised ones.

"Who's that person?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Not me", Seohyun said and the rest except Tiffany repeated the same words right after.

"You", Yuri pointed his finger at Tiffany.

All of them then looked at Tiffany suspiciously.

"Is it wrong for her to reach earlier than you Mr Kwon Yuri? Being much much early is not a bad thing. It is a trait you all should learn from", Taeyeon speak up.

"Wow. Why are you so defensive Taeng? Feeling guilty of something that we don't know?", Yuri sneered.

"But it definitely seem weird like Yuri oppa said. Cause Tiffany unnie is not the type who would arrive so much earlier. At most maybe 15 minutes. Hmm..", the usually quiet Seohyun started to wonder.

"Yes I definitely agree to that Seo! Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today Tiff?", Sunny joked.

"I had nothing to do today that's why..", Tiffany lied as she gave a fake laugh.

"But you told me earlier you had some errands to do first that's why you couldn't come with me here..", Seohyun said while feeling confused.

Tiffany became flustered hearing her younger sister's words.

Seeing that, Taeyeon decided to spill the news.

He turned to face Tiffany and kissed her lips for around ten seconds.

"Well does this answer to all of your suspicions? We are dating", he said after breaking the kiss.

Tiffany's cheeks flushed a little as she suddenly felt shy.

The rest rolled their eyes, not amused.

"How long has it been since you started? How could you keep such a secret from me Tiff. I thought I was your bestest cousin ever and you would share everything with me. I'm hurt", Sunny pouted acting sad.

"It wasn't as though we were married and didn't invite", Taeyeon defended again.

"Seems like my talkative cousin has lost her voice now eh. She has her boyfriend to answer for her", Sunny mocked.

"No you know I am still me. Well we were going to let all of you know soon but we were caught before we were able to..", she explained.

"And Taeng you didn't tell me too! We spent our whole life together since we were so young and going through ups and downs together eh!", Yuri continued.

"Okay chill kids. I will compensate to all of you by borrowing you my beloved Mercedez Benz for a week", Taeyeon offered reluctantly as his face showed clearly.

Tiffany was surprised by her boyfriend's words and turned around to look at him. She knew how much he loved all of his sports cars. 

Taeyeon looked in her eyes back and assured her that it's okay. He locked his fingers with hers and smiled.