Thirteen

The way fate work

"I need some time by myself now. Let me go for now please", Tiffany replied.

"….."

"Just leave me alone for now please Kim Taeyeon. I will find you when I'm fine"

"….."

"But please promise me you will take care of yourself and don't get hurt okay?", Taeyeon answered.

Tiffany nodded her head without looking into his eyes.

Taeyeon freed her from his embrace unwillingly.

She walked away and Taeyeon just stood there watching his fiancee leave.

-

It has been five days since the incident happened and Tiffany was still ignoring Taeyeon despite efforts put in from him to reconcile.

Lucky for Taeyeon, he had Sunny and Tiffany's sister Seohyun to keep him updated on his girlfriend condition at least.

That night while Taeyeon was at his home on his laptop working on his latest project, he received a call from Sunny.

"Taengoo where are you? Can you come down to Club M now? Your wife is so drunk right now and random guys are trying to get fresh with her. I don't know what else will happen if we don't keep our eyes on her twenty-four seven"

Taeyeon jumped up hearing those words.

"Please take care of her well until I come. I will make my way there rightaway"

He hung up the phone and rushed out.

He drove as fast as he could there to get his girl.

He reached there in no time and made a call to Sunny.

"I'm here. Where exactly are you girls at?", he asked anxiously.

He got the exact information he needed and dashed his way in. He went in to the said VIP area and took his girlfriend who was behaving crazily beside Sunny.

"Fany-ah let's go"

"Who are you???? Let me go!!! I still wanna play!!", she frowned. Being in a drunken state, she could not recognise Taeyeon.

"YA HWANG MIYOUNG! IT'S ME YOUR FIANCE! Please cut it out and come with me", Taeyeon raised his voice out of anger.

"What fiance! My fiance is busy having fun with his secretary at work for all I know!! LET ME GO NOW YOU IDIOT!"

Taeyeon sighed at her response.

The rest of them watched their short quarrel helplessly.

"Soonkyu I will take her with me. Sorry if she troubled you all", he apologized.

"No worries it's our responsibility. Furthermore she is my blood cousin. You two better sort out your problems soon", Sunny advised out of concern for the two.

Taeyeon carried her out of the club and headed to his car where he placed her on the passenger afterwhich buckling her seatbelt up.

He got in after that, locked the doors and drove off to his apartment.

"Where are you bringing me!! Drop me off now!!!", Tiffany whined. He ignored her drunk pleas and headed straight to his place.

Once they arrived, he carried her all the way up until they got in his home.

He placed her on his bed and walked out to get a hot towel to cool her down.

He stopped in place when he heard Tiffany shouting from his room.

"What are you trying to do to me bringing me to your home?!?! Do you know who I am?!?! If my fiance learned about this he would definitely kill the out of you bastard!!"

(Relieved to know that you still acknowledged me as your fiance...) - Taeyeon

Taeyeon turned around to look at her and tears suddenly filled his eyes as he watched his fiancee in this state.

Just one stupid problem caused by his new secretary had wrecked their relationship, he thought.

Still he made his way to the kitchen to get the towel despite Tiffany being noisy screaming away.

He got in the room with the necessary things and sat by her side.

"Fany-ah… I'm sorry. I should have known better. I have already fired her. At least trust that my love for you has always been the same and true. There's no one else that my heart is filled with other than you since the first day…", he said as he placed the towel on her forehead.

Before he could get any response, Tiffany was quiet and already fallen asleep.

He sighed yet again.

He sat down beside her by the side of the bed all the way till he fell asleep.

-

The sun had rose the next morning and Tiffany was the first to wake up.

She felt a little headache as she opened her eyes.

She was surprised to find herself in a familiar room.

She looked at her side and saw a sleeping Taeyeon.

She tried to recall what happened last night but her memory could only recall up to the time she was at the club with her cousins.

(They must had called him yesterday...) - Tiffany

She quietly got out of the bed and took the blanket that was covering her initially to cover Taeyeon.

She looked at him and sighed.

She was reminded of the first time they met at his home when she was the one who took care of him.

She made her way to the bathroom to wash up.

When she was all fresh already, she decided to cook a simple breakfast for her fiance so that he could get his tummy filled the moment he wake up.

She was done with the cooking and was going to leave as her heart was still feeling hurt from that very incident that caused problem to their relationship but she heard a voice calling her name.

"Fany-ah…"

She took her things in a rush and continued to head for the door.

"Baby please... Let's talk this out", Taeyeon begged as he hugged her from the back.

She tried to free herself from him but was invited by an even tighter hug by the latter.

(I missed you so much Taetae...) - Tiffany

As much as she wanted to deny, she missed him and his embrace a lot.

(I missed you so much Hwang Miyoung...) - Taeyeon

 

In the end they both stood like that without speaking a word for five minutes.