Three

The way fate work

Yuri and Taeyeon were given two weeks of free time by their parents before they had to report to their respective companies to start work for real.

The next morning after Taeyeon had breakfast with Tiffany, at about 8 in the morning, Taeyeon received a call from an unknown number. Remembering that he gave his number to Tiffany yesterday, he answered the call while making his voice sound different from his usual self just in case it was her.

"Hello. How can I assist you today?", Taeyeon asked, acting like a restaurant staff.

"Hi. Can I place an order for the breakfast set with sausages, cheesy omelette, tomatoes and greens for two?", the lady on the line said.

Feeling as though he had hit jackpot, Taeyeon jumped like a monkey in his room.

"Yes sure. May I have the address to deliver to Miss?"

"319 Gangnam Apartment 23. And for your reference, my name is Tiffany"

"Your order will arrive around 30 to 45 minutes, Miss Tiffany. Enjoy"

"Thank you", she hung up.

Taeyeon danced happily from his room to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast that Tiffany had ordered. Luckily for him he had already bath. He cooked the food in no time and took his Mercedez Benz out and drove to Tiffany's apartment to deliver the breakfast.

He reached the doorstep, hung the breakfast on the door knob. He pressed the door bell and quickly ran off not wanting Tiffany to see him. He stood at the corner of the staircase exit to watch Tiffany secretly from afar.

Tiffany opened the door and found the food hanging on the door knob. Her eyes looked around the area from her doorstep.

(Where is the delivery guy? I haven't even made any payment…) - Tiffany

She took the food from the handle and went inside her apartment.

Seeing the door closing, Taeyeon left for the carpark.

Tiffany on the other hand took her phone from the table and called the number again.

"Hello. It's Tiffany. I made an order for two breakfast sets earlier to 319 Gangnam Apartment 23. I have received the food but have not made any payment. The delivery guy just hang the food on the door knob. How do I make payment?"

"Oh hello Miss Tiffany. Our company has a special promotion going on for breakfast time. We provide free breakfast sets for the first 100 person who called in to order and you were the lucky 100th caller. Please enjoy your meal", Taeyeon made up a story.

"Oh… That was it.. Alright thanks", she hung up the phone.

She then had breakfast together with Seohyun before going out for work.

-

For the past one and a half weeks, Tiffany had been ordering the same breakfast. And Taeyeon without a single complaint, willingly prepared it for her and delivered to her home without any money taken.

That Saturday night, Sunny and Sooyoung decided to have another gathering with the rest of the clique to celebrate the end of the short free time Taeyeon and Yuri had before entering the real working world.

As usual, they all met up at Taeyeon's apartment and ordered food from their favorite restaurant.

"Hey Sunny, is Tiffany coming too?", Taeyeon asked.

Yuri and Yoona who had already arrived turned around to look at Taeyeon feeling suspicious.

"Why are you asking about her Taengoo? Interested?", Sunny teased.

"Well yes. Am I not eligible enough to want and date her? I am Kim Taeyeon you know. How many girls out there are dying to date me?", Taeyeon answered proudly.

"Eyyyyyyy", all of them jeered.

"So cocky huh Kim Taeyeon. She is not that easy to get okay. And please, only if you are serious about her then you go ahead okay. She is my bestest cousin and I don't want her to get hurt especially by one of my close friend"

"Of course I won't. I'm serious okay. She is soooooo beautiful", he smiled as his mind pictured Tiffany's face.

"So just because she's beautiful and you are interested?!?!", Sunny threw a pillow at him.

"Of course that's not all. She's really nice. Remember how she took care of me that night when I was drunk. That day when me and Yuri just got back from States and we had drinks here. And thanks to all of you who somehow left my place and leave only her around", he winked.

"Ohhhhh… Interesting.."

Just then the door bell rang. Thinking it was Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, Taeyeon went to get the door.

He opened the door to find the girl he was talking about standing right there.

Sunny who already saw Tiffany at the door from the living room exclaimed, "There is your answer Taeng".

Taeyeon's ears turned red while Tiffany still standing outside the door.

"Um..? Aren't you going to invite me in?", Tiffany asked jokingly.

"Oh yes yes. Sorry. Come in please", he guided her in.

"Hi Tiff. How come you're late? Someone's here been asking for you since awhile ago", Yoona trying to tease Taeyeon.

"Oh really? Who?", she asked curiously.

Taeyeon came from behind and hit his back hard.

"Where is Sooyoung? Have you called him?", Taeyeon trying to change the topic.

"That person is Tae…….", Taeyeon covered Yoona's mouth quickly before he could finish.

"What's with that Taeyeon? He didn't even finish his sentence", Tiffany feeling confused at his sudden action.

"Err... He's actually a little drunk already. Don't listen to him", Taeyeon lied.

The other two laughed loudly watching the mini drama. Thank god for Taeyeon, the door bell rang at the right time.

He quickly walked to get the door. It was Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

All of them gathered back at the living room and talked over late dinner.

After they ate, they watched movie together on Taeyeon's large smart television while at the same time drinking.

Taeyeon was sitting right at the corner of the sofa and Tiffany was beside him. He was a little shy at first due to the small space between them. He wanted to start a small conversation with her initially but soon gave up the thought when he remembered that his friends are around. He didn't want to get teased badly in front of everyone.

All of them were engrossed watching the show but by the time it reached close to the end of the movie, almost all had fallen asleep. Furthermore they were already feeling heavy from the dinner and alcohol earlier.

But surprisingly this time, Taeyeon was the only one who was awake though he was tipsy.

Seeing Tiffany who had fallen deep into sleep with her head keep tilting to the side of his, he gently place her head to rest on his shoulder.

-

The next morning around 7am the rest of them had already got up to go home while Tiffany who seemed really tired was still sleeping on the bed. Taeyeon had carried her into his room to let her sleep more comfortably after he had woke up.

Seohyun wanted to wake her sister up but Taeyeon requested for her not to. He asked for her to leave first and promised he will bring Tiffany back home once she is awake. He wanted to have breakfast with her.

Trusting Taeyeon would not do anything funny to her sister, Seohyun agreed and she left with the rest of them.

Taeyeon then went ahead to prepare breakfast for Tiffany. He was planning to lie that he had ordered breakfast delivery like the last time.

He was done with all the food except for the cheesy omelette. While he was cooking the omelette, he was taken aback when he heard a voice.

"You're cooking breakfast?"

He turned around and saw Tiffany standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Err.. Yes. I thought you would want to eat some food when you wake up before you go.. I'm not a good cook though.. So actually you don't have to try if you're afraid. I'll just call the delivery again… ", he stuttered.

"No no it's okay. I believe it won't taste that bad right", she assured.

"Maybe you want to wash up first. I'm just left with this and we can eat", he pointed at the omelette.

"Alright thanks Taeyeon", she displayed her eye-smile.

(OHMYGOD! HOW THE AM I GONNA ANSWER HER LATER IF SHE REALIZE THAT THE FOOD TASTE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE DELIVERY SHE HAD! SHE LITERALLY SAW ME COOKING THAT DAMN OMELETTE! SCREWED! YOU'RE SCREWED KIM TAEYEON!) - Taeyeon

He got the table ready with breakfast nevertheless.

Tiffany came back to the living room not too long later.

"Wow smells nice. The smell seems familiar. Hmm… Like the delivery breakfast"

(. I'm seriously screwed) - Taeyeon

Tiffany took a bite of the cheesy omelette first as she really loved eating it.

Her face started to look surprised as she felt that familiar taste.

"Erm.. This omelette.. This cheesy omelette…", she said.

_________________________________________________________________

Craving for some cheesy omelette that I thought of this LOL