Eight

The way fate work

That morning, Taeyeon was the first to wake up and he had got himself ready first while letting his girlfriend sleep a little longer.

"Babe.. Wake up", he whispered as he snugged next to her.

Tiffany still deep in her sleep just fidgeted around the bed, ignoring the latter.

Getting no response from her, Taeyeon his girlfriend's ear slowly, aiming to get her awake by the tingly morning tease.

"YAAAAA!!!!!!", Tiffany screamed as her left hand elbowed backwards hurting Taeyeon in the abdomen area as he was lying down right next to her with Tiffany's back facing him.

"Ouch..!", Taeyeon touching the area that she hurt and acting exaggeratingly as though very painful.

Tiffany got up and turn her head around. Now clear of the person's face and finally snapped out of her deep sleep, she pulled her boyfriend by the hand to make him sit up on the bed.

"Serve you right Taetae. Who asked you to disturb me when I sleep", she said.

"But I tried waking you up using the proper way but you just wouldn't. I thought this was a brilliant idea…", his lips slowly turning into a pout.

Tiffany couldn't help but grew soft inside seeing him behaving like that. It was too cute for her to resist.

"Eh? Brilliant idea??? Did you just say brilliant Kim Taeyeon??", she lightly smacked his shoulder after snapping out of her ten second silly gaze at him.

"Hehehehe", he stuck his tongue out and jumped out of the bed to flee.

Tiffany took the pillow closest to her and threw it at his direction.

Taeyeon giggled for a while before finally stopping and then started to talk a little bit more seriously.

"Alright alright. You better go take a shower now and get yourself dressed or else we will miss our flight to Japan. We still have your place to drop by to collect your passport and some clothes of yours", he said.

"Ung..?", Tiffany puzzled and then realizing that her boyfriend was already well-dressed and ready to go.

"Did you forget what I told you last night baby?"

"No I didn't.. It's just that I haven't gotten a heads up from Dad.. You're aware of this too don't you?", her face starting to look sad.

"Miyoungie Miyoungie.. I've told you too yesterday that you just have to think of how you want to spend your trip there with me only right?"

She nodded.

"Then why not you hurry up baby? I wouldn't want Dad to think that I'm a person who is not punctual by keeping him waiting. I have arranged to meet him at your family apartment's lobby at 9.30am to collect your passport and clothing. Well it's like 2 hours away from the agreed time and it's about 15 minutes drive from here to there so there's a balance of 1 hour 45 minutes and judging from how much time you take to get ready you still…."

Before Taeyeon could finish his long-winded story and all, Tiffany ran to the bathroom at a lightning speed.

He laughed as he watched his girl getting flustered.

Eventually both of them headed to the Hwang's residence after Tiffany was ready.

The clock was showing 9.15am when they arrived there.

Taeyeon unfasten his seat belt and was going to get out of the car when Tiffany held onto his hand and stopped him.

"You sure about this? I don't want you to feel disappointed or hurt when Dad disagree later..."

He looked into her eyes and smiled while slightly boasting for joking purpose, "Have great confidence in me and trust me. I am the well-known Mr Perfect Kim Taeyeon for some reason keke. Come let's just go up to see him instead. We can save some time that wa too".

She looked back at him and let out a long sigh.

He got out and went over the other side to open the door for her.

He took her by the hand and walked towards the lift.

They were waiting for the lift when the lift door opened and Daddy Hwang was inside.

"Hi Dad", Taeyeon confidently greeted while the girl beside was displaying an awkward smile on her face.

"Hello kids", Tiffany's dad responded as he got out of the lift.

"What's with that awkward smile Stephanie Hwang?", he asked noticing the odd facial expression from his daughter.

"She was afraid of you Dad", Taeyeon teased.

Tiffany glared at him while at the same time hitting his hard.

"Ouch!"

Mr Hwang let out a loud laugh as he watched them. He thought that they were so cute and seeing his daughter all grown up and having a reliable man with her, he was more than happy.

"Here are the things you asked for Taeyeon. Please take care of this big baby girl of mine well. Have an enjoyable intimate holiday kids", he handed over the paperbag and hugged the both of them at the same time.

Tiffany of course was totally shocked by her dad's actions.

"Dad do you mean it??? Really????? Me and Taeyeon to Japan just the two of us alone??????", she asked in her high pitched tone while her eyes gleaming with hopes.

"Yes Stephanie Hwang babygirl. You and Taeyeon to Japan alone. Go and spend more quality time together. Just don't make grandchildren for me there", he joked.

Both of them turned red, feeling embarrased.

"Dad!", she sulked.

"Hahahaha alright alright. You kids should get going now. I don't wanna hold you up any further"

"Thanks Dad. Take care while we're away", the couple said in unison as they hugged him back.

They let go shortly and went seperate ways.

"Remember I don't want to hear that I am going to be a grandpa when you're back keke. Get engaged first and I shall give both of you all the freedom in the world for that okay", he winked and got into the lift.

 

________________________________________________________________

Hope it's not a boring chapter :)