Two

The way fate work

The next morning Taeyeon woke up to find a sleeping Tiffany by the side of his bed. He looked at her and wondered what happened last night. Not wanting to wake her up, he got out of bed as quietly as possible and then took a blanket to cover the girl. Just as he placed the blanket over, the girl started to move and eventually woke up.

"Hey.. You're awake?", Taeyeon asked awkwardly.

"Good morning Taeyeon. Are you feeling better now?", she asked concernly as she stood up.

"Umm well yeah probably. Ermm… Anyway… By chance were you here the whole night with me..?"

"Yeah. You were so drunk and even vomitted. The rest weren't too sober too so I thought I should help you", she smiled.

Her smile was really captivating. Taeyeon can't help but jump in joy in his heart each time he saw her flashing that smile.

"Thanks Tiffany. Did I act weird or anything like that? I have some tendency to do so usually….", he said while feeling embarrassed.

Tiffany pretended to think and started chuckling.

"You did. But let's just take it as your drunk words so I'll pretend I didn't remember any of it"

Taeyeon was flustered hearing her. His face slowly turned red as he thought of all the possibilities that could have happened.

"I'm sorry if I say or did anything uncomfortable to you. I can't seem to remember…", he shrugged.

"You don't have to remember. Anyway let's see whether the rest are up already", she walked out of the room.

Taeyeon followed behind her as though he was the guest instead.

There outside the living room and at the other parts of the house, there were nobody in sight. Tiffany started wondering where could they have went and why would they abandon her alone at a person whom she barely knew even though that guy was a trusted close friend of her close cousin, Sunny.

Tiffany decided that she should leave too.

She turned around to look at him.

"I think I should get going. Those kids they abandoned me.. Even Seohyun my sister…", she pouted.

Taeyeon who was looking at her secretly giggled as he found her so adorable. He thought of this as an opportunity to get closer to her so he took the chance.

"Why not have breakfast with me first here? Would you mind, Tiffany-ssi?", he asked formally.

Tiffany laughed.

"Taeyeon you're so funny. But breakfast.. Well I wouldn't mind but…."

"But what?", he asked curiously.

"But I don't see any cook here. And I'm not that good at cooking plus this is your home and I'm not familiar with the kitchen here"

"Ahh! Don't worry. You just have to go freshen yourself up at the bathroom and then come back here and breakfast will be ready", Taeyeon guided her to the guest's bathroom.

Tiffany just went along with his instructions even though she had thoughts on her mind like whether Taeyeon would actuaĺly do the cooking or call for delivery since Taeyeon is a guy and also the heir of one of the most reputable and biggest company in Korea. How could a guy like him know how to cook.

While Tiffany was in the bathroom, Taeyeon was at the kitchen preparing breakfast for the two of them.

After Tiffany was done, she headed to the dining table where Taeyeon had instructed her to take a seat.

There on the table was sausages, cheesy omelette, tomatoes and some greens.

"Wow that's my favorite type of breakfast!", she exclaimed.

Taeyeon felt glad for choosing the right breakfast.

"Come let's dig in", he said.

"This cheesy omelette taste so good. The cheese melts so well in the mouth and the texture of the omelette was perfect! Which delivery place did you get this breakfast from? I think I will order this for breakfast from now onwards", she commented after taking a bite with her tone of voice starting to sound higher in pitch.

Taeyeon felt totally proud hearing the compliments she had even though the latter didn't know that it was personally made by him.

Then, an idea struck him.

"Oh this breakfast was from that place.. Erm what was that place called again. I forgot the name of the place. But I have their number. Maybe you wanna pass me your mobile phone and I'll key in for you the number to save"

"Sure. Thanks Taeyeon", she flashed her killer eye-smile this time.

Taeyeon took her phone and started to key in his phone number inside, saving it under the name Cheesy Omelette. Afterwhich, he returned her the phone.

"All done", Taeyeon smirked.

They had breakfast and chatted a little before Tiffany decided to go home. Taeyeon had offered to send her back but Tiffany refused as she claimed her family's chauffeur is here to pick her up. Taeyeon proceeded to walk her to the basement carpark to accompany her till the car arrived.

"Thanks for the breakfast Taeyeon. It was nice knowing you. Hope to see you soon again"

"You're welcome. I have saved that breakfast place number under Cheesy Omelette. You call them whenever you wanna have it okay. Take care on your way home and it was nice knowing you too", he smiled.

He closed the door for her and only made his way up after the car that was fetching her home drove off.

While making his way up he grinned to the thought of Tiffany calling him for the breakfast delivery.

_________________________________________________________________

How is this story so far? Is it interesting enough? Please don't be afraid to give some comments even if it's a negative one. I'm open to criticism :)