Five

The way fate work

It has been about hundred days that they had been contacting each other reguarly since that day. They met up for dates often too despite their busy work schedules. Tiffany had stopped calling him to order breakfast delivery since then but Taeyeon never failed to prepare breakfast for Tiffany and deliver it to her place before reporting for work. And naturally they got close to each other really quick.

That particular Friday it was Valentine's Day and Taeyeon had decided to ask her out for a candlelit dinner at his place. His place had became a place for multi purposes.

"Fany-ah.. What time will you end work today?", he texted.

"Close to 8pm tonight. Why? :)"

"I thought of inviting you over for dinner today. We could spend a longer time together today since it's the weekend tomorrow"

"Alright sure. I'll go home to change first before going over :)"

"Why change? It's not as if you are going to meet some other guys here during dinner later :("

Tiffany chuckled at his reply.

"I want to look nice for you can? Silly"

A wide smile appeared on his face upon reading her repsonse.

"Ah. That's acceptable. But still you don't have to. You're beautiful even if you're wearing tattered clothes :p"

"Being a sweet talker again huh ;p"

"Only for you :D"

"Alright alright. I will see you later okay honey bee. Go and concentrate on your important work. I don't want Papa Kim to find me if you did a bad job keke"

"Okay see you later baby *kiss*"

Both continued with their work and at 6pm Taeyeon knocked off first. He drove to the supermarket near to his apartment to buy the neccesary ingredients. He had decided to prepare the dinner all by himself to prove his sincerity.

After getting the food, he went home to set the table and get the food all ready first before rushing off to fetch Tiffany to surprise her. He had plan to only cook only when Tiffany is present so that the food will be fresh and hot to serve.

The time for Tiffany to end work came and she made her way out. Right at the entrance of her workplace, she saw Taeyeon walking around in circles waiting for her.

"What are you doing here? I didn't remember asking you to fetch me"

"Just wanted to you to my home safely hehe"

Tiffany shook her head hearing his silly answer.

"Let's go. I bet you are hungry", he held her hand and walked towards his car.

They made their way home and Taeyeon on the dimmer lights. Tiffany looked inside and was amazed by the romantic presentation of his home.

Taeyeon guided her to the chair at the dining table

."You sit here first. I'll cook the beef steak quickly and we can start dinner"

Tiffany kept silence feeling touched by his efforts.

Taeyeon didn't take too long to get the dinner ready. He placed the plates nicely and poured red wine on their glasses.

"Why are you so quiet today Fany-ah?"

"Nah.. Nothing. Anyway when did you get time to prepare all of these?"

"Like I told you before, anything for you my dear"

Tiffany's eyes were slowly filled up with tears.

Taeyeon who was sharp enough to notice it asked her concernly, "Are you alright? Why do you look teary?"

"I'm… okay… Let's tuck in Tae.. And really thank you for all the efforts that you had put in for me…"

"This is nothing, silly. Come on let's eat. I'm so hungry already. I'm sure you are too", he smiled.

They finished their food and then Taeyeon excused himself to his room for a while.

He came back out and appeared behind Tiffany. He took the bouquet of pink roses behind him and displayed it in front of her.

"This pink roses. For you", he smiled.

Before Tiffany could say a word, Taeyeon went to face Tiffany in front of her and knelt down.

"Fany-ah.. It's Valentine's Day today.. And it's also the 100th day since we get to know each other.. I thought tonight was the perfect time to ask you to be my girlfriend officially.. Would you be my girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang Mi Young?", he took out a heart shaped bracelet from his pocket.

Tears slowly fell on Tiffany's cheeks.

"I….."

"Will you?"

Tiffany took the bouquet of roses from Taeyeon and placed it on the table afterwhich she held his hand and got him to stand up. She too stood up and gave him a tight hug.

She broke the hug and kiss him on the lips.

"I will.. I will Kim Taeyeon"

He then took the bracelet and put it on for her.

He kissed her back on the lips.

"I love you Tiffany Hwang", he whispered.

"Why are you so sweet Kim Taeyeon? Are you always like this?", she asked out of curiousity.

"I will keep repeating to you over a million times that I am only like this for you. Don't you worry baby", he hugged her tightly.