Thank You

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 2

        “thank you...”

 

SIHS – 2.15pm

Krystal sulked at me because i didn’t let her hanging out with Amber. I just don’t know who’s is Amber, i don’t know what kind of person is he. We saw Amber is waiting for her in front of the schoo gate.

I elbowed my sister. “Go tell him that you can’t make it.” She nodded while sulking. I saw her walk to Amber and have a talk. Amber just nodded and smiled at her, he then get into his car.

Krystal walk to me. “Done.” She said coldly. I smile and pat her hair, “Good girl.”

“He driving by him self?”

Krystal nodded.

“He’s not 17 yet.” I said. Krystal then said, “Dunno.” And she walked away.

“Aish.”

 

(Amber’s POV)

I’m waiting for Krystal in front of the school gate. A moment later, she came.

“Hey Am.” She smiled. I then look at her and smile, “Can we go now?” i asked.

Her facial is change, “Am i’m sorry i can’t make it today.” She said.

“Why? You have any planning?” I asked. She slowly nodded. “I need to help my unnie this evening. I’m sorry.” She expalin.

I then take a deep breath and nodded. “Its okay. We can make it next time.” I said. She looks guilty. She holds my hand and say sorry again.

“I’m sorry.” She added. I smile at her, “Its okay Krys...” i pat her head. She then say good bye and leave.

I asked Krystal to hanging out but she then told me she can’t make it. I kinda disappointed but its okay, i will make it next time. I decide to drive home. I have nothing to do.

INCOMING CALL...

-  SANA -

“What is she want right now?” I murmured. I then pick up the phone. “Yes?”

“Amber. Where are you?”

“Going home, why?”

“I thought you are still at school. I want to talk with you.” She said with a soft tone.

“What is it?”

“I want to meet you directly Am.” She begging.

“Just meet me at school tomorrow. I have no time right now. I’m tired.”

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Mm...” I hung up the phone and throw it on the side seat.

I sigh and smirked,

“”

 

Yuri’s Bedroom – 07.00pm

(Yuri’s POV)

I tried to get some rest since i’m come back from school. But i can’t.  I open my eyes and sigh. “Why that ice cube keep showing up on my mind?” I murmured.

Her beautiful face. Pink lips....

I quickly shake my head, “Stop it Yuri ah. How could you think about her? She ignoring you so much today.” I talk by my self. I’m bored right now. Don’t know what to do. I then get up, grab my phone, and call Taeyeon.

 

CALLING...

He pick up the phone,“W-wae?” he said in a weak tone. I think he’s just wake up.

“You just wake up?”

“What do you think?!” He yelled. Funny Tae. I just chuckle, “Sorry  Tae. Anyway, let’s hanging out. I’m bored.”

“Now?”

“Yes now. I’m going to prepare now. Come on.”

He take a deep breath, “Okay okay..”

“Good.  Lets meet at Winner’s cafe.”

 

A moment later,

I’m walk out from my room.

“Yuri ah. You go out?” I saw my brother on our  living room. He’s with Chaerin noona. I nodded, “Yes.”.

“Hi noona.” I greet. Chae noona smiled at me and greet me back, “Yuri ah annyeong.”. Mom come and she look at me, “Where you going?”, she asked.

“I’m going out with Taeyeon.” I answered. “You are going to came home late?” She asks.

“Not too late mom. I just want to have some chit chat with him.” I said. Jiyong then sigh, “Aigoo, you and Taeyeon are a classmate, at the same soccer team, being friend since elementary school. You both never get tired to have a chat?” Three of them  laughing.

“You both just like a married couple.” He added. Chae noona slaps his arms. I then raised my eyebrows, “He’s my wife. Happy?” I answered.

“Easy dongsaeng. I’m just kidding.” Jiyoung added. I nodded, “I know hyung.”.

“Anyway, i need to go. My wife is waiting.” I give mom a peck on her cheeks.  “Take care..” Mom said.

“I will mom. Byeee.”

 

=====

 

Winner’s Cafe

Daechi Il-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul – 08.00pm

I’m waiting for Tae. I call the waitress and ordering,

“One americano and.........no, just americano.” I said and give the menu. “Okay. Just wait a moment please.” The waitreess said.

“Ne.”

 

3o minutes later,

“Kwon!”

“Finally he’s coming.” I murmured. His sleepy eyes cannot lying! He must be going to sleep again after i call him.

Taeyeon sits in front of me. “Woah.  This place is full already.” I didn’t respond him, i just look at him.

He then look at me, “I’m sorry Yuri ah. I fall a sleep after you called me.”. “I know that before you said it to me.” He just sigh and then call the waitreess.

The waitreess come, “Yes?” she asked. “I want an grape juice and raisin muffin.” Tae ordered.

“Anything else?”

“No. Just it.” Tae said. As the waitreess leave, he look at me. “You have nothing to do at home?” I nodded.

I then look around and my eyes widen. “Sica?” I murmured.

Yes, its Sica. She’s with Fany. I keep looking at her but i don’t think that she already look at me. Tae then turning back. “Yes. Its Sica and she’s with Fany!” He said. “I know. They seems like find a place to sit.” I added.

“Should i called them and asked to join us?” He asked. “I think yes. Maybe its also the time for you and Fany to getting closer.” I replied. He nodded. He then look at himself and asked,

“Am i looking good?”

“Yes you’re...call them”

"Fany! Sica!”. Both of Fany and Sica look at our direction. Tae smiled and waved at them.

Fany smiled and walked to us. I look at Sica and she still look so cold.

“You find a place to sit?” Tae asking. Fany pouts and nodded, “Yes, but its already full.” She replied.

“J-Join us...” Tae said nervously and look at me.

“Can us?” Fany asked. Both of me and Tae just nodded and smiled. “Sica lets join them.” Fany grabs Sica’s arm.

“Ne...” Sica said and smiled a little bit. Well, she smiled a little and i found its really beautiful. I keep looking at her, i wonder how is she looks like when she smile widely. She will look more beautiful, i guess.

Tae then move beside me, both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter