Big Plan

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

            “big plan...”

 

(Victoria’s POV)

I called the girl called Krystal and have a conversation with her. Well, i don’t mad at her of course. I just want to have a talk with her, cause as i said before that Krystal must be really important to Amber.

“Your real name is Krystal?”

“Ne. My name is Krystal Jung. But i have a korean name, Jung Soojung.”

I nods.

“You know alot about Yiyun?”

She got puzzled. “Yiyun??” She asks. She must be don’t know Amber’s chinese name.

“I mean Amber.” I chuckled. “Amber’s chinese name is Liu Yiyun.” I continued.

“Oh. Um. He’s my seatmate and he become my first friend in school.”

She’s really a lovely girl. Amber probably like her, but she’s pretty anyways.

“Um, what kind of person Amber is?”

“Ummm..” she mumbled and start to smile. She the start answering, “Amber is a kind boy. He’s also a smart one. He’s also friendly and really handsome.”

I move closer to her.

“You’re my son’s girlfriend?”

Her eyes open wide. She shake her head, “No aunty. We just...um, friend.” and smile faintly. Looks like she have a feeling toward Amber. Mm, i’m a woman too, right?

“I thought you’re Amber’s girlfriend. Cause looks like you’re a important person for him.”

 

 

“Mom, Krystal...you guys done?” Its Amber that go checked us.

I stand up and face Amber, “Yes honey.” I replied. He look at me and glaring, “What are you say to her?”

 

I chuckled.

 

“I just have some conversation with her.” I look at Krystal and smile, “Right Krys??”.

“Ne. We just talking.”

 

(Nobody’s POV)

Victoria leave them. Amber look at Krystal and said, “Really??”.

“Ne Yiyun ah...”

 

Amber surprised.

 

“Aigoo. My mom must be tell you my chinese name, right?” Amber asks. Krystal just nod and smiled. She then walks to the table and grab the photo that she want to ask Amber before.

“Um, Am...” “Ne?”

She shows the photo to Amber, “Is she—”

“The one that taking care of me when i was a little.” Amber smiled. He then continue, “She’s one of an important person in my life.”

“Really?” Krystal asks. Amber nods and then furrowed. Krystal look at him, “Why furrowed?”

“Um. Since i move here to live alone, i never meet her anymore. I wish i could meet her. She’s the one who always understand me and always beside me when i need her.”

 

“Ajhumma must be tell us the us the truth.” Krystal thought.

 

“Really?”

“Ne. And i hope i can see her again.”

 

=====

 

Tiffany’s House

08.11pm

Tae just have a great night with Fany’s family and he decide to make Fany his girlfriend soon. He  say good bye to Fany and her family.

Tae called a taxi and now heading to his house.

Tae then smile and murmured,

“I will ask her tomorrow. I must ask her to be my girlfriend. I can’t wait anymore.”

 

 

Next day,

Sooman’s International High School

07.15am

 

Tae talks with Yuri in front of the school gate in the morning.

“Yuri ah. I decide to aks Fany to be my girlfriend today.”

Yuri surprised and goes like, “Seriously???”

“Ne.”

Yuri nods many time and slowly smiled.

“Good idea. I think you should ask her right now. As i can see, she have a feelings toward you too.”

Tae smile cutely and asks, “Really?”

 

“Aigoo ne. Stop smiling like that. Its looks like you’re flirting on me!” Yuri teased and walk away.

“Yah yah! Wait Kwon!” Tae reach Yuri’s back.

 

“I need you help.”

 

 

 

 

06.18pm

“Take care Fany, Tae.” Sora waved at her daughter and Taeyeon.

“Ne aunty. I will keep her safety.”

Tae will brings Fany to a special place. But he also invites Yuri, then Yuri invites Sica. Both of them already on the place that Tae will bring Fany tonight.

 

Olivo, JW Marriott Hotel

Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea

06.31pm

 

Finally everything alreaedy done. Yuri and Sica already arrange the place and everything like Tae wants. They already come earlier to prepared everything.

“I’m happy for them both.” Yuri said.

Sica smile,

“Me too.” She added. She look at Yuri and asking, “Anyway all things that Tae prepared are need so many cost. This place also really expensive.” She said.

“Um. Don’t worry. Tae’s mom, Kwon Boa is a number two lawyer in South Korea.” Yuri replied.

“Numer two? Who’s number one then anyway?????” Sica asking.

 

“His father...Kim Jaejoong”

 

Sica widen her eyes as she surprised. “So Taeyeon’s family is a lawyer family? Is his mother have a family relationship with you?”

“No. Just the same family name. Maybe yes but as we know, no.” Yuri respo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter