Problem

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

          (problem...)

               

(Tiffany’s POV)

 

I love this guy... Kim Taeyeon.

He asks me to be his girlfriend in a romantic way. I never imagine that he can be so romantic like this.

And this bracelet...its really beautiful.

 

“Thank you again.” I said to a guy that officially be my boyfriend right now. He nods and shoot his smile.

“Ne.” He said.

 

“CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I voice came from behind my back. I’m so surprised when i saw Yuri and Sica.

“Since when you guys being in here?”

Yuri crossed his arm to Taeyeon. He answering, “We already here before you both arrived here.”

Tae looks at me and smiled. “I’m asking them for a help.” he said.

 

“Really?????????”

“Ne...congratulation again baby!!!!!!!” Sica hugs me.

“Thank you.”

 

=====

 

Tiffany’s House

10.06PM

 

Its the first time Taeyeon bring me home as my boyfriend. I’m so happy! I smile by my self by looking at him.

“Hey, whats happen?”  ask Taeyeon. I shaked  my head and replied him, “Nothing.” then grinned.

“Aigoooooooooo....”

 

My dad opened the door for me.

“Oh you home.” Dad smiled then turn to Tae. “Hey young man.” Dad then look at the clock, “Its late already, where are you guy have been??”

Dad shows Tae his poker face. My boyfriend glupped.

“Um..i-i...”

Dad chuckled and pats Tae’s shoulder. “Easy Tae. As long she’s with you i know she will not do something wrong.”

“Where’s mom?”

“She sleep already.”

I cleared my throat, “Dad. I want to tell you something.” Dad look at me.

“We're.....ummm...............dating dad.”

 

“Dating????” He look at Tae. “Um, lets talk inside first.” Dad said and walk inside. I saw Tae’s scared face. I whisper to him, “Don’t worry. Dad won’t eat you..”

 

 

 

 

“Um..so you already asks my daughter?”

“N-Ne..”

“You really love her?”

“Ne uncle. I love her since the first time i saw her at school.”

Dad take a deep breath. I think he start to talk seriously. “Um..”

 

“Listen Tae. Fany is my only child. I treat her like a princess and give everything she need. I always be there for her everytime she need me. I always listen to her, understand her, and taking care of her.”

“Dad...”

 

 “She always open up about everything to me and Sora. She told me if she’s closer with a guy but no one shows up and come here to pick her up and bring her home after that. Sometimes i scolded her because of that. I don’t want her to be with a wrong guy.”

“I know you’re a good guy Tae.” Dad smiled at him. Well.......dad likes him anyway.

 

“But...if you make her cry....” Dad move closer that makes Tae glupped.

 

 

 

“I will call your parents...” Dad chuckled. Dad is really a good joker. HAHA!

“But seriously Tae. Don’t ever make her cry.”

 

“Ne uncle. I won’t.” Tae said and smiled.

“Um...anyway..what’s your parents job??” ask Dad.

“Both of them is a lawyer.”

 

“Lawyer?????” I surprised. I never know that Tae’s is a lawyers son.

“Lawyer???? Oh... What’s their names? Maybe i know them too. I met so many lawyer in Korea. “

“My dad is Kim Jaejoong and—”

“You’re the son of Jaejoong and Boa????” Dad cutted.

“Ne...”

 

Wait dad knows them? In a good way or bad way?

 

“Dad, you know Tae’s parents??”

Dad look at me with a serious face, “Of course. They're our national police enemy. You guys can't be dated!” 

 

I got shocked! I look at Taeyeon and he’s got shocked too. “What!? Dad!”

“Um..uh..uncle....”

 

Dad look at Tae. “You can’t dated my daughter.” says dad.

“But i love her uncle. I love her so much. Please let us be together.” Tae begging.

 

He just ask me to be his girlfriend about a couple hours ago and now we should break up?! No!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA*

 

Dad suddenly laughing.

Aish! He’s lying again!

“Dad!”

“I’m sorry. But both of your face expression is just so funny.” Dad said. I glared at him. Tae still looks shocked.

“Don’t worry. I’m just kidding Tae. I know your parents well and we’re friends.”

“Really???” I asked.

“Ne....Taeyeon's parents work for our national police and always help us for some case. And we never lose.” He look at Tae. “Send my regrads to them. From Major General Hwang Leeteuk. I never know that you're their son.”

“N-ne uncle. I wi--will.”

 

 

A hour later Tae going home. He say goodbye to me and my dad. 

“Take care Tae...”

“Neee.......” 

I smile by looking at him while i’m waving my hand to him.

“Aigoo aigoo..look at you.” Dad teased me. “Your eyes become so brighter.” he added.

I just give a peck on dad’s cheeks and going to my room.

I’m so happy!

 

=====

 

(Jessica’s POV)

 

Jessica and Krystal’s House

 

 “Thank you...” I said. Yuri take me home. “Take care.” I added.

He nods and smiled. And again, i’m adoring his face.

 

“See you at school.”

“Ne..”

 

He leave with a taxi. I walk in to my house. Seems like they already fall a sleep.

As i walk into my room, my phone vibrated. I open it.

Sleep well, ice cube...

Have a nice dream.

- Yuri-

 

Reply to Yuri

Ne..you too:) Takecare, okay?

 

He replied my text so fast... "Ne:))))"

Tonight, i’m sleep with a smile on my face and also with a heart that beats fast.

 

===== 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter