Prove It!

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 17

                        “Prove it!”

 

“Yuri? No.. I didn’t- um. No Fany ah...”

Why Fany attacking me with that kind of question?

 

“I’m going home then.” I continue.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I know Sica have a feelings to Yuri. As i can saw these days, not only Sica but both of them have a feelings to each other. I know someday they will make a good couple.

 

“I’m going home then.” Sica said.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my hand. “You sure don’t want to visit Yuri??”, i asked. Her face expression change to shy-annoyed looks. She quickly turning back and leave.

 

Aigoo...

 

=====

 

Finally i’m home. I saw my mom is reading a magazine.

“I’m home...”

“How’s your school? Where’s Tae?”, mom asked.

“Its good as always mom. Tae is with Yuri right now. He felt unwell when in the school and Tae bring him home.”

“I see. The food in the kitchen. Eat when you already change your clothes.”

“Ne mom.”

 

I’m going to my room. I take off my shoes and sit on my bed. My phone than ringing.

Its my boyfriend.

 

Me       : Yes baby?

Tae      : Where are you now?

Me       : Home. Just arrived. How’s Yuri?

Tae      : He’s okay. Um—

Me       : What happen to him actually? And don’t lied to me.

Tae      : Oh! Um... *hardbreath* he go into a fight with Sooyoung sunbae and his friends.

Me       : What!? How???

Tae      : I will tell you tomorrow baby.

Me       : Ne...

Tae      : I’ll call you later. I’m about to go home right now.

Me       : Ne, takecare.

Tae      : Ne...love you.

Me       : I love you too.

 

 

 

Next day...

“Fany ah...”

“Oh! Sooyoung sunbae?” i murmured.

He walked to me. “Where’s your tiny boyfriend?” He smirked.

“Excuse me?” I ask.

“Where-is-you-tiny-boyfriend?”,he spelled it and then giggled.

Whoa! He really pissed me off. I quickly turn my back and leave that crazy-boy. I’m so happy that i’m dating Taeyeon, not him.

 

 

“Hey baby..”

“Oh...Tae...”

He’s examining my face. “What happen? You looks gloomy.”, he ask. I just shake my hand and linked my arm on him. “Let’s go..”

He look at me,

“Whats happen?”

“Nothing. Just some sunbae annoyed me.”

“Who?”

“Not an important person.” I smile a little. “Anyway, how’s Yuri?”

He scratched his forehead, “Well, um...as i said, Sooyoung sunbae along with Yoong and Hyo go into a fight with him and also Jiyong hyung—”

“Jiyong sunbae??????????”

“Ne ne...Yuri saw his brother already beaten up by Sooyoung sunbae and the others. So he run to Jiyong hyung and help him.”

“Woah...but they’re okay, right?”

“Yeah. But...”

“But what??”

“Uhm..but you’re going to freaking out when you saw his face.”

 

=====

 

Nobody’s POV

The Jung sister just arrived at school. Someone then taps Krystal’s back.

“Krys annyeong!” Its Amber. He looks at Sica and greets her too, “Noona annyeong.”

“Oh hey Amber.” Sica replied.

“Uhm, unnie. I’m going with Amber. Byee!” Krystal quickly grabs Amber’s hands and leaving.

“Bye noona...”

 

Sica sigh.

Suddenly...

 

“Sica...” Someone’s calling her from the back. As her turn back, her eyes widen. “T-Taecyeon..?”, she mumble.

Taecyeon then grab Sica’s hands. “Sica..I’m sorry for everything that i’ve done. Please, i love you. Comeba—”

“Get off!”

Sica slaps Taecyeon’s hands and remove her hands from Taecyeon.

“I’m lost without you.” Taecyeon continue and grab Sica’s hands again.

“I say get off!”

“No. I won’t. I’m sorry about what happen in the cafe last time. I just want you to hear my explaination Sica ah.”

“What else?? I don’t need your explaination Ok Taecyeon. What that i already saw in the hotel room already explain everything! You.........”

Sica eyes starts in teary.

“Sica...I’m so sor—”

“You...you sell your self.” Sica’s voice is cracking.

She then look at her ex-boyfriend with a painful eyes.

“You sell your self to the other woman when i’m really in love with you! When i think that you’re the one that i will marry in the future! The one who i think will never ever ever hurts me!”

“You son of the—”

 

 

“Hey baby...whats happen??”

A familiar voice came from behind and an arms crossed to Sica’s shoulder. Taecyeon then let go Sica’s hands.

 

 

“Y-Yuri ah...”

 

Yuri look at Taecyeon and shoot him with his deathly glare. “I already told you the last time we met, right? Don’t you ever disturbing my girlfriend anymore.”

“I don’t trust you.” Taecyeon clench his teeth. “Sica will always loves me. By the way, nice face”, he continue and smirked.

“Thanks. But as you can see, i’m still more handsome than you.”

 

Taecyeon sigh,

“I know you just want to help Sica. You’re not Sica’s boyfriend, right??”

“You’re a guy. Just accept with all your heart that Sica is mine. I love her and she loves me. There’s no you in her heart anymore. You’re just her past and i won’t let you disturbing me and Sica’s future. Get it??” Yuri replied.

 

“Its that so...well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter