Getting Closer

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 4

          “getting closer...”

 

He start to speak,

“Fany ah. I just want to say that i have a feeling for you. I love you. And when we become closer like these days, my love for you is getting bigger.” He paused.

“Would you be my girlfriend?

I widen my eyes. He just asked me to be his girlfriend.

But its too sudden.

 

“Oppa.” I tried to speak. “Whats your answer?” He asked.

I take a deep breath,

“I can’t answer it now.” I mumbled. I saw he furrowed. But then he’s smiled. “Its okay “Its okay you didn’t answer it now. I will wait for your answer.” He added.

“Ne oppa.”

 

Next day,

SIHS – 11.46am

 

(Yuri’s POV)

We’re practice since morning and finally its done. We’re going to the lockers’ room to take a shower then change our clothes. Tae is still gloomy like yesterday.

I pat his shoulder,

“Tae. Cheer up man!” He just nodded and opening his locker, grabs his uniform. I just sigh.

Amber approach us. “What happen with you hyung?” he asked. We both just in silent.

“Anyway hyung...” He pat Tae’s shoulder that make Tae look at him. “Mm?” Tae asnwering.

“I have an important news for you.” He grinned.  Both of me and Taeyeon look at each other, we confused.

We look at him.  “What is it Am?” Tae asks.

I wonder what will he said.

Amber cleared his troat, “Sooyoung hyung already asked Fany noona to be his girlfriend.” Taeyeon eyes widen. “Really?!” He freaking out. But then he sigh and closing his locker.

“I don’t care anymore.” He added. Amber look at me, confuse. Amber whispering, “What happen to him?”. I just wink at Amber.

Tae go sit on the bench and changing his shoes.

I then look at Amber, “How you know that?” i asked.

Amber go open his locker and answering,

“I was at Sooyoung sunbaenim class, 3A. I heard that Sooyoung sunbaenim talk about it with his friend.” Amber wear his shirt and then looking at me.

“But. Fany noona didn’t answering it yet. Thats makes Sooyoung sunbaenim feel a bit disappointed.” He continue.

Hearing that, Taeyeon quickly turn at Amber.

“Really?” Tae asked. Amber sigh and said, “You said you didn’t care about it anymore? Aish.”

“YAH!”

I look at Amber.

“Anyway. What did you do at his classroom?” I wonder what is he do at 3rd year’s classroom.

He close his locker. He smiles and said,

“I go to see Yoona sunbaenim.”

Me and Tae goes like, “What? Yoona sunbaenim?!” We got shocked.

 

Yoona Im,

The learder of school’s cheerleader team. She’s a goddess!

Amber is really daebak if he can dating her!

 

“You flirt at her too?!” Taeyeon asking. “You said you’re flirting with Krystal?” I added.

Amber take a deep breath and patting both of our shoulder. “Easy hyung.” He said.

“Why so serious? I’m not married yet or dating anyone, right?” He said easily. “Um. I need to go right now hyung. Ms.Narsha is going to kill me if i’m late.”

He waved at us and leave.

“Amber. When you will change?” I murmured.

 

I said to Taeyeon that what just Amber said is a good news for him. If Fany in love with Sooyoung sunbaenim, she absolutely will say yes.

I think Fany still not sure about her feeling to Sooyoung sunbaenim.

Taeyeon mumbles,

“Maybe you’re right Kwon. But what should i do right now?”

“You should get closer with her. Don’t easily give up Taeyeon ah.” He just nodded. “I think thats my number one weakness.” He said.

“Aigoo Taeyeon ah. You should stop being like that. Go get Fany.”

 

=====

 

As we’re walking back to our classroom, We saw Fany and her friend Seohyun get out from the journalist’s room. Seohyun then say goodbye to Fany and walk away.

Taeyeon whispered, “Should i talk?”. I nodded.

“But i ignored her yesterday.” He added.

Fany then walking to our direction while put a room’s key to her pocket. When she look up, its when she right in front of us.

She surprised but then smile,

“Hi Yuri...” She look at me and turn to Taeyeon. “H-Hi Tae.”

“Um. Hi.” We greets.

 

Taeyeon brave him self to talk.

“Where you going?” He asked.

“We’re going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter