Complicated

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 3

               “complicated...”

 

(Taeyeon’s POV)

I’m taking Fany home right now.

I think its one step closer.

I started love Fany since our 1st year. I really adore her smile, when she shot her smile to me. I feel like my body shivering and i think i’m going to flies.

I take a look at her, she’s so beautiful.

Suddenly she turn at me and makes me surprised. “Why?” She asked sofly. I quickly turn away because i’m nervous. I just smile awkwardly and answering, “N-nothing.”

She nods and turn away.

Um...should i asked her about Sooyoung sunbaenim? But how?

I then brave my self. “Fany ah.” I called.

“Yes?”

 

“You didn’t hanging out with your boyfriend?”

She look at me and looks confuse. “Boyfriend?” She asks.

“Oo. I mean Sooyoung sunbaenim.” I just want to see her reaction and also want to hear what is her answer.

“Sooyoung sunbaenim?”

“Yes. I saw you both so close these days.” I said. She then chuckle and said,

“No he’s not. Yes, we’re getting close these days. He’s really care of me.” Aigoo. Her answer makes my heart feel hot.

I slowly nodded and smile faintly.

“We’re arrived.” The driver said. Fany then prepare to get out from the car. She look at me and touch my hand. “Thank you Tae.” She smiled. I just nodded and smile back to her.

“See you at school.” She said and waved at me.

“See you.”

I leave.

Seems like i have no chance anymore.

I really......have no chance.

 

 

Next day,

(Nobody’s POV)

School’s Garden – 11.10am

Taeyeon and Yuri sit on the school garden. Tae looks so sad about last night and he already told Yuri about that.

Yuri Tae’s back and keep cheer him up. “Don’t be like that Tae.  Like i said before, they’re no official yet.”

“Yes they’re not. But Yuri, i can saw Fany face that she’s comfortable and really happy with Sooyoung sunbaeni.” Tae replied. “I think i should remove my feeling on her.” He added.

Yuri scoffs, “Thats your weakness Tae. You’re so easy to give up. And—” Without waiting Yuri finished his word, Taeyeon just stand up. “I’m going back to the class.” He said and leave.

 

Yuri take and deep breath. “Poor Tae.”, he said. He then saw someone go sit at the opposite bench. Its Sica. She sit by her self and start reading her books.

Yuri remembering about what happen yesterday. About the guy that arguing with Sica.

“Who is he?” Yuri thought. He then rest his back on the bench and keep staring at Sica. Without he realize, he starts adoring Sica’s face and slowly smile.

Suddenly Krystal came and sit beside her unnie. “Unnie.” Krystal calls.

“Yes?”

“Why you forbid me to hanging out with Amber?” Krystal said with an annoying tone. Yuri furrowed.

Sica then look at Krystal coldly and said, “How many time should i tell you Krys? We don’t know about him yet. And looks like Amber is not a good guy. My Jung’s third eyes will never ever wrong.”

Sica’s word makes Yuri surprised.

“Seems like Amber’s chance to get Krystal is hard.” Yuri murmured.

Krystal quickly stand up and yelled at her sister, “How could you judge him like that! He’s a good guy unnie. He’s really kind. Beside, we just friend. Am i wrong to hanging out with my friend?!”

Sica just turn away and continue reading her book. She said, “Once i said no, its mean no.”.

 

School’s Corridor - 11.31am

Amber is walking at the school corridor alone.  Suddenly someone is calling him.

He’s turning back,

“Amber.”

Its Sana, his ex-girlfriend.  Amber then put his hand on his pocket

“What do you want?” He asks. Sana then take his hand and furrowed. “Am, i don’t want to breaking up with you. Please comeback to me.”

“This girl is always annoys me.” Amber thought. He then take off his hand from Sana.

He cleared his troath. “Sana. I really don’t love you anymore.”

“After everything that we have been through, after everything that i have done to you, now you’re going to leave me?” She said.

Amber move closer to Sana and clenching his teeth.

“Stop begging...you gold digger.” Amber whispering and look at Sana eyes that suddenly widen.

“W-what do you mean Amber? I love you. Not your money. How could you speak like that?” Sana said.

Amber puts his hands on my pocket again and sigh.

“Don’t you think i don’t know that you just want my money, my dear Sana. I know at the first. You tried to got me and want to be my girlfriend becuse of my money. But since you’re so pretty..........” Amber paused and Sana’s cheeks softly. “Its okay if its just too tasted your lips.” Amber touch her lips and smirked.

Amber then sigh and scratch his forehead, “Its too bad that i didn't tasted your body yet. Um Sana ah. Can you tell me how much did you sell your body?” Sana clenched her fist.

Amber look at her and winked, “Just for a night.” 

 

Suddenly,

SLAPS!

Sana slaps Amber so hard and said,

“You are really did not have a heart Amber Liu.”

Sana quickly leave him.

Amber just touch his bleeding  right side lips with his tongue then sigh and smiling.

 

“You should change. Amber ah.” Amber turning back.

“Hey Key.” Amber greets. Key furrowed. “You are really should change buddy. Don’t be like this forever. What you just said to Sana is too much.” Key said.

“She didn’t love me. She just want my money.” Amber smirked. Key then move closer to him and replied, “And you? Are you trully love her?”Amber just keep silent and didn’t want to talk.

“You didn’t, right? You just want to sleep wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter