Ideal Type

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 8

            “ideal type...”

 

“Be my girlfriend, and i’ll be change.”

Krystal widen her eyes and got speechess. She didn’t know what to do. She also don’t know that Amber is serious or not. She just got frozen on her place.

 

Amber then focus on driving again and take a deep breath,

“If i’m being you, i will not say yes.” He said. “Because, its impossible of Amber Liu to change.” He continue.

 

An cold moment created until they arrived at Krystal’s home. Amber parked his car.

“Now we here.” Amber said. Krystal then look at Amber.

“Am..”

“Yes?”

“Are you planning to get married, right?” Krystal asks. Amber absolutely nods and answering, “Of course. What a silly question.”

“Are you planning to have a children?” Krystal asking again. Amber sigh, “Of course Krystal Jung.” He answering.

“You want a boy or a girl?” Krystal asking again. “A boy and a girl.” Amber answering.

“How much is your love for your children?”

“Very very very very much!” Amber said. “Why you asking me those question?” He added.

 

Krystal then smile,

“Just imagine that your little girl that you loved so much in love and dating a guy like you....” Krystal paused.

 

“A badass, like you....Be careful, karma is exist.”

 

Amber got speechless. Krystal smiled.

“Thank you Am. And i just want to tell you, i know that you are a good guy and its not a real you. Good night.” Krystal then get out from the car.

 

=====

 

Jessica & Krystal’s House 

“I’m home.”

“Yah! Where have you been?!” Sica yells her little sister. “Why you didn’t turn on your phone?!” She continue.

Krystal pouted,

“I’m sorry unnie. I’m waiting for a taxi but i didn’t got one. I then meet Amber at th—”

“AMBER?!”

 “Unnie, just listen to me first before you scolding me.” She rolled her eyes.

“I met him accidentaly. I got disturb by some drunk guys. I was so scared. Then Amber comes and save me. So he bring me home.” Krystal explain.

Sica rolled her eyes, “Well okay.” “Don’t ever going out until late like this Krys.”

Krystal nods,

“Ne ne ne.”

 

 

(Amber’s POV)

“Just imagine that your little girl that you loved so much in love and dating a guy like you.”

“A badass, like you....”

“A badass......” 

“you are a good guy and its not a real you.”

“its not a real you.”

 

Krystal’s words never leave my mind.

I smirked. 

Yeah. I’m a badass. I then going home and leaving again. I really not in a good mood for staying at home tonight. I decide to go to the club.

Since mom already give me a money, i can do anything i want. Maybe i can get some hot girl.

 

Coex’16 Club

Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea – 01.12am

I walked to the bar and go sit.

“Hey Amber! Long time no see!”

I chuckled, “Come on hyung, its just about a week i didn’t came here.” I replied.

“Um. Give me Fin de Mundo as always please.”

“Your favorite is never change. Okay. Wait.” hyung said and quickly grabs a drink for me. I look around, seems like there’s no hot cheeks tonight. Maybe they already for a money right now.

 

 

 

He’s come, “Here buddy.”. “Thanks.”

I’m enjoying my drink. Then a really hot and beautiful woman go sit beside me.

“Lay oppa!”

 

She know Lay hyung? I never saw her before. Um.

Lay hyung approach her, “Hey Ellin! What do you want tonight?” Seem like they already close with each other.

“Give me Davinci Chianti please.” Wow she likes Red Wine too. Lay hyung then go grab her drink.

I drink mine and rolling my glass. Lay then give her drink, “Thanks oppa.”. “Ne.”

 

Lay hyung walks to me.

“Hyung, who is she? I never see her before.” I asked.

“She just start came her about 4 or 5 days ago, when you’re didn’t came here. She’s at the same age with you”

“So she got a fake ID like me too?”

“Kinda.”

I then look at her that enjoying her drink, “She’s so pretty, isnt she?” I said and smiled a little bit. But its true, she’s so pretty. Her skin, her lips, and everything about her.

 

“Amber ah. Your habit is never gone.” Lay said and shake his head. I just smirked and drink my wine. I move closer to Ellin.

“You like Red Wine to?” I ask softly. “Oh hey, yes. I like it so much.” She said and smiled. I think its a good sign.

“Where do you leave?”

She drink and answering, “Not far from here.” I nods.

“Where’s your boyfriend??” I ask.

She chuckle,

“Boyfriend?I don’t have. So how about you, where’s your girlfriend?”

I shake my head, “I don’t have too.”

I continue drink and look at her,

“I wonder why a beautiful girl like you didn’t have a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter