Parents

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 13

        “parents...”

 

Gimpo International Airport

Gangseo District, Seoul, South Korea

04.00pm

 

“Its aunty...” Luhan said and pointed. Both of Luhan and Kris walked to Kris’ mom.

“Aunty Victoria!” “Mom”.

Kris look around and turn to Vic. “Where’s dad? You said he will came.” He asked.

Vic opened her glasses.

“Your dad is now at Macau for a business reason, he need to be there until next week. He can’t be here.”

Kris nods. “Okay.”

 

Three of them get in to the car.

“How’s Amber?” Vic asks.

Kris answering without looking at his mom, “There’s some scar on his body and arms. But he’s okay. He’s saved.”

“Good to hear that. I can’t wait to see him. My baby boy.” Vic looks so worried. She look at Luhan “Wait Lu, if you and Kris are here..Amber is alone at home?????”

“Don’t worry aunty, his friends is with him. Seems like his fangirl worrying him so much.” Luhan answering and joking.

 

“Just drop me here.” Suddenly Kris command the driver. The car then stop.

“Where are you going??”

Kris opened the sit-belt and answering, “I’m going to meet my old friend.” He then get out from the car. Vic down his windows, “Take care. Okay?”

“Ne.”

 

Vic take a deep breath,

“Anyway, i thought he’s alone. And, i heard he got the accident because he tried to saved a girl.”

Lu nods, “Ne aunty. But if he didn’t go saved her, she probably died.” Lu added.

“Is she Amber’s girlfriend?” Vic look at Luhan.

“Um. I don’t know about that aunty.”

Vic look away and stare the window,

 

“I really want to see her. Because that girl must be really important for Amber.”

 

=====

 

Amber’s House – 05.24pm

 

The four girl still at Amber’s house. They have so much fun since everything is in Amber’s house. Mini studio, home theatre, reading room with mellow intrument, and also any kind of food.

Now they are at Amber’s reading room.

“Wow Am, you have so many books here. You like to read?” Hayoung asking while grab some book.

Amber just smile a bit. “I was but now i often read those books.” He said.

Sulli sigh, “He’s busy flirting so many girl.”

“Aish...!”

 

Krystal looking around and found a photos that makes her eyes widen. She grab the photos.

“Amber..”

“Is she—”

 

“Amber honey!!” Four of them surprised. Amber look at them and said, “Its my mom. Just wait here.” He smile and leave.

 

“Mom.”

Vic widen her eyes as she saw Amber’s condition. She quickly approach Amber. “Oh my God Amber! How could y—”

Amber cutted, “Don’t worry mom. I’m okay already.”  Vic hugged Amber sofly since his body is burning. “I miss you honey.” Vic her son hairs. “I’m sorry that i can’t taking care of you Am.”

“Don’t worry mom.” Amber smiled.

 

Vic looking around, “Lu said that you’re here with your friends. Where are they?” she ask.

“Ooo. They’re at my reading room. You want to meet them?”

“Ne.”

 

Krystal, Sulli, Luna, and Hayoung are enjoying their time at Amber’s reading room. Suddenly the door opened and surprised them when they saw Amber came in with Vic.

Luna quickly bowed, she already know Vic. “Hi aunty.”

“Hi Luna. Its been long time.” Vic greets back.

“Mom, they are Krystal *pointed* Sulli *pointed* and Hayoung *pointed*.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter