Looking at Her

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 20

                               “looking at her...”

 

Beijing Capital International Airport

Shunyi, China. 7.11AM

 

“Welcome back Madam Victoria, young master Kris. Let me take your baggage.”

“Thank you Zhoumi.”

“How’s your time in Seoul? How’s young master Amber?”

“It’s great Zhoumi. Amber is doing great too.”

“It’s good to hear that Madam.”

 

=====

 

Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

8.40AM

 

“Zhoumi, just put my baggage on my room.”

“Yes Madam”

 

Kris quickly go to his room and lock the door. Vic go to his husband’s reading room. She open the door.

 

“I’m back Max.”

“Oh...”

“How about take a shower and rest for a while. I know you must be tired.”, Max said while reading his book.

Vic sigh. “Yes. But I just want to tell you that I’m back. That’s all. I’m leaving now.”,

“How’s Amber? I heard he got injured because of a girl”, Max asks.

“Are you spying me?”, Vic asks back.

“Just answer me. I don’t need another question.”

“Why so care, anyway?”

“He’s my son.”, Max added.

Vic just ignoring her husband and quickly leave the room. She walks upstairs and go take a bath. She enjoying herself alone in her luxury bathtub with a glass of wine beside her. She then closed her eyes and drown herself on the bathtub. He remembering a young Amber's face that looking at her with an innocent looks.

 

 

Mom...you’re leaving again? You said you will be stay here longer?

Mom...play with me. I missed you so much...

Mom, it’s my birthday. Why you didn’t came to see me? Where’s gege? Where’s dad?

Mom... I miss you so much.

Mom? Are you miss me?

Mom... I’m feeling unwell right now. I need you. Please came to see me.

Mom...

Mom...

Mom... Do you love?

 

 

*phone ringing*

 

Vic dried her hands and pick up the phone.

“Yes?”

 

=====

 

Seoul International High School

Seoul, South Korea

 

(Yuri’s POV)

Our teacher ask us to move to the library and give an assignments for our exam score. I hate study here, we should stay quite. I and Taeyeon will never ever being quite but I think one person is really like to study here, Sica.

She’s reading the book calmly and make an assignments that our teacher ask us to do. I keep looking her face and I start examining it. She’s so beautiful and cute in the same time. No wonder that I’m falling for her.

 

Yuri ah. Do you think I can make her my girlfriend? Hmm

 

I keep asking those question on my mind while admiring her beautiful face.

“Beautiful, isn’t she?”

“Ne ne.”, I nods and smiled. I then slowly turn my head. What I see is Taeyeon, staring at me and smiling like an idiot.

“Yah! Don’t smile at me like that!”

 

 

“BE QUITE!”, the librarian scolded us.

 

I didn’t realize that I’m screaming. All of my classmates are looking at me and then laughing quietly. I slaps Taeyeon’s arms.

“Waeyooo?????”, he’s whispering and slap me back.

“Stop you two. You guys are going to kicked out from this room.”, Sica added and then closing her book. “I’m done.”

“You’re done?”, I’m surprised. Actually both of me and Taeyeon. I even not write anything on my book yet. And she already done?

“Yes.”, Sica said and looking at us then take a deep breath. “Here, Write it faster or you both going to have a E on this subject.”

“Ne ne.”

“Aigoo.”

 

 

We copy her answer faster. It’s almost 3 pages and I feel like my fingers are going to explode. We tried hard to keep writing the answers and finally done!

 

“We’re done!”, I said and quickly closing my book same as Taeyeon. We look at each other with an exhausted looks.

“Let’s collected it to our chief.”, Sica said. Both of me and Taeyeon just nod and following her.

 

 

We then walk out from the library. We go checked for Tiffany at her class but her class isn’t done yet.

“Your girlfriend still study.”, I said to Taeyeon. He just nods. “Just wait her on the cafeteria.”

“Ne... Let’s go.”

We walk to the cafeteria. I walk beside Sica. She just keep in silent. I look at her and poke her shoulder.

“Sica...why you always be quiet?”

“Um. Should I say something?”, She ask me back which makes me scratch my head.

“No. um...I mean...um...nothing.”

 

GAH! I’M STUTTERING AGAIN! UH!

 

“Let’s buy a f-food then...”, I said and scratch my back head.

“Ne..”

 

 

 

“HEY! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”

 

 

A noises came from the cafeteria and it’s a familiar voice. We quickly check it out.

 

“Krystal?”

“Amber?”

 

We saw Amber, Krystal, Sana, and Minhyuk. They looks like in a fight. Sana holds Minhyuk that tried to punch Amber. Meanwhile Krystal holds Amber hands that tried to do the same thing to Minhyuk.

“That’s Minhyuk, right? Sana’s new boyfriend.”, one of the student said. Maybe its because Sana is Amber’s ex. Is Amber flirt on Sana again? It can’t be. I thought he already change for Krystal.

 

“Come on Minhyuk ah. Everyone is watching.”, Sana said

“No! I need to punch this little punk right on his face!”, Minhyuk refused and pointed his finger to Amber. Seeing that, Krystal tensed up.

“What’s going on with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter