She's Right

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

                                    "she’s right... "  

 

(Krystal’s POV)

I was so sad when hearing Amber’s words before. But it’s okay because he’s joking anyway. The important is, now he’s treating me a beef. We’re riding Amber’s car. It’s cozy as always. The smell also always as nice as always.

“Sit belt, please.”

“Neeeeeeeeee....”

“Alright Ms.Beef, where should go?”, Amber ask. I’m chuckling when he call me like that.

“Um, let me think.”

“Okay. But don’t take it too long or I will bring you back to school.”

“Don’t! You’re so mean! Um, I know......Baekjeong!”

“Baekjeong? Alright.”

 

He turn the car and drive to the restaurant. I suddenly forgetting something.

 

“Wait, Amber!”

 

He quickly stop the car and look at me.

“You startled me. Waeyo??????”

“Our bag still in school.”

“Ahhhh...that... Wait, I will call Baekhyun.”

 

I nods. He then ask Baekhyun to take care of it and Baekhyun said he will put it into his locker.

 

“Anything else that we forgot?”, he ask.

“Um, no.”

“Okay then.”, he replied.

 

Then he continue move the car. I just keep thinking about a boy that sitting right beside me. I really don’t believe when they’re saying he’s a bad boy. I turn to him and smile a little bit. He’s so cute, handsome, nice and a caring one. And also—

 

“You’re thinking about me, didn’t you?”

 

I was surprised when he’s talking to me.

 

“You? A-Aniyoooooo.”

“Yes, you’re.”

“Ani...”

“Really?”

“Yes...R-Really. Why should I think about you?”, I said and sticking my tongue out. I’m shy actually (HAHA). Then I saw him pouted like a five years old boy. That makes me chuckle and pinched his cheeks.

“Aigoo!”

 

 

 

=====

 

 

Baekjeong Myeongdong

Jung-gu, Seoul

 

Our food is done already! The smell of the meat...i love it so much.

 

“Let’s eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I said with a full of happiness. Amber look at me.

“Happy now, Krystal-ssi?”

“Ne ne ne ne ne ne! Gomawo yo, Amber-ssi.”

“Anytime...”

“Are you like beef so much?”

“Ne.”

“No wonder you look so excited like this. Well, let me grilled it for you.”, he patted my head and then start grilling the meat. He putted the meats one by one. The only thing that I can do is keep looking at him. It’s alright since I always loved to see his face.

“Amber ah?”

“Ne?”

“Why every time we eat beef, you just grilled me the beef and you didn’t eat?”

“I’m sorry but I’m on diet.”

“Diet?”

“Hm-hm. I think I’m gain some weight. If I keep eating I will not played soccer well. It will be hard to run on the field.”, he answered. I think it’s true. He gain some weight these days.

He then put some grilled meet on my plate. “Here princess. Eat well, okay??”, he said and smiled.

 

Then I look at him. Makes me can’t take my eyes over him. I can’t even blink for a while. Feels like I got hypnotized by his smile as always. Aigoo Amber ah...why you can become so handsome like this??? This is why all the girls in our school fall in love with you?? Your lips, jaw line, cute small eyes...

 

 

 

 

I realize he’s waving his hand in front of my face. I quickly blink my eyes and start eating mine. I’m thinking about him too much.

 

“Oh n-ne...Gomawo yoooo.”

“Ne...”

 

We’re enjoying out escape (HAHA). I always feels happy when I’m with him but not because he’s always treats me a food or something. I just feel happy, safe, and comfortable when have him around. I wish I could make him stay with me forever.

 

 

=====

 

 

(Yuri’s POV)

“Yuri ah. I-I should go with Fany. You bring Sica home. Okay????”, Taeyeon said.

“But you said—“

“Baby palli...”, Fany pulled Taeyeon’s arms. She look at me and Sica and goes like, “Yuri, Sica... I’m sorry but we’re in hurry. See you!”.

“O-Oh okay...”, Sica replied calmly.

“BYE!”

 

 

 

I turn at Sica.

“Why they act so strange?”, I ask. She just shake his head and looking at me.

“Um, i will bring you home.”, I said while scratch my head. Sica then smiled and nods, “Okay.”

 

I’m so happy every time I saw her smile at me. We go into the bus stop and waiting. She then got a called and it’s from Krystal. They talked for a couple minutes and she hung the phone.

“There’s something happen?”, I asked.

“Oh nothing. Krystal just want to say that she’s with Amber and Amber will be bring her home.”

I nods. “I get it.”

“You had a soccer practice today, didn’t you?”, she ask.

“N-Ne. Waeyo?”

“You looks tired. It’s okay for me to going home alone. Besides, I won’t get lost.”, she said and chuckle.

“Oh it’s okay. I’m happy every time I’m bring you home.”

 

 

I’m surprised about the word that I just said.

 

 

“Y-You what??”

 

 

 

*silent*

 

*silent*

 

*silent*

 

 

The bus then stop in front of us. I just embarrassed myself in front of her.

 

“W-We should get into the bus.”, I awkwardly said. She nods a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter