That Little Feeling

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
|CHAPTER 16             “that little feeling...”

 

As Yuri heard Jiyong’s voice, he quickly run and check by himself. His eyes widen as he saw Jiyong’s condition, Yoong and Hyoyeon are holding Jiyong’s body that kneeled on the ground.  He quickly run and hits Sooyoung from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*buck!*  

Jiyong eyes widen. “Y-yuri ah...”

 

Sooyoung that falling down in to the ground quickly look at Yuri and clench his teeth. Yoong and Hyoyeon quickly walk to Yuri and punching him.

“Arrgggh!” Yuri groant as two punches land on his face and his stomach. Jiyong quickly run on them and help Yuri.

Then, a huge fight happen between Sooyoung's team and Kwon’s brother. They hit each other and got a bruised and bloods on their face. Five of them finally on their limits.

 

*hosh...hosh...*

*hosh...hosh...*

 

“This is not over yet Kwons” Sooyoung said and leave.

Yuri look at his brother. Jiyong have more injured that him. “H-hyung..you okay?” he ask while panted. Jiyong just nods an replied, "You okay?"

Yuri just nods and tried to help his brother. “Lets go to the SA room. Chaerin noona is there.” Yuri said and holds his brother.

“Chae will be freaking out.” Jiyong murmured.

 

=====

 

Student Association Room

Chaerin is chatting with her friend Minzy from 1st year while waiting on Jiyong.

“You said he will be here?” Minzy ask. Chaerin sigh and answering, “Ne. But i think he have something to do first.”

“Anyway...unnie. Is true about Hyoyeon and Yoong sunbaenim?” Minzy ask.

“Ne. Its true. And i hate it because Jiyong also got into that problem.”

“What happen???”

Chaerin sigh, “Sooyoung and his friends think tha—”

 

“Noona...”

 

Chaerin and Minzy look at the door. Two Kwon’s in an awful condition. Chae quickly run to them. She holds Jiyong’s face.

 

“WHAT HAPPEN???!!!!!” She shouted. Jiyong look at his brother, “See?” he said.

Minzy ask them to sit first. “I will grab a medical tool.” she stand up and go grab it.

 

“Here.” Minzy came. She taking care of Yuri while Chaering on Jiyong.

Chaering look at Jiyong. “What happen Jiyong ah???? Aigoooo.......who do this to you??” Chae frowned as she put some medicine on her boyfriend.

“Its Sooyoung sunbaenim.” Yuri answered and makes Chae drop her jaw. “SOOYOUNG???!!!! CHOI SOOYOUNG?!” she turn to Jiyong. “Is that true Jiyong ah?!” she ask.

 

The Kwon’s brother tell the whole story and that make Chaering tensed up.

“Don’t do anything okay?” Jiyong said. He know his girlfriend won’t keep in silent of this.

“You mean just pretend that nothing happen?? ” Chae scolded.

 

“Choi Sooyoung....you’re digging your own grave!!”

 

Chaerin get up. “Take care this two Kwon.”.

“W-where you going??” Jiyong ask. “Just stay here.” Chae said and walk out.

“Scary....” Yuri and Minzy murmured.

 

=====

 

(Chaerin’s POV)

Gah! Who the hell he think he is! 3 vs 2????? Such a pity.

I walked out and go searching for that stupid Choi. I enter his classroom and looking around. He’s not here.

“Hara ah...” I called one of my clubmates. She look at me, “Ne?”

“Where’s Sooyoung?”

“Um..i didn’t see him.”

 

Suddenly a voice came behind me.

 

“Why??”

 

I know its Sooyoung! I clench my teeth and turn back.

Wow. His face really bruised so much. I think the Kwons beat him well.

 

VERY WELL JIYONG AH! YOU BEAT HIM WELL! 

 

“Why??” He ask again.

I quickly move closer to him. “Jiyong is not the one who tell about you two badass friend to principal Woori! Why you keep thinking that he is?! And....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter