Open Your Heart

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|Chapter 18

                        “Open Your Heart”

 

(Jessica’s POV)

We apart with Tiffany that not in the same class with us and walk into our classroom. I sit on my chairs and think so many things.

Yuri kissed me. He really really kissed me. I know he just want to help me. And i don’t get mad on him. Seriously.

But...

I’m worried about him right now. I know Taecyeon. He will do anything to any guy that tried to be with me. Taecyeon must be planned something to do with Yuri. I can feel that.

 

 

 

 

“Sica?”, Yuri calls. I look at him and answering, “Ne?”

“You feel okay right now?”

“A little bit.”, i answered. Then i look at his face. “What happen to your face?”, i asked. I forgot to ask him about that.

He scratch his head, “This? Ummm...i just get into a fight yesterday.”

“Fight? With who??”

“Ah...not too important. Just some guy that just a coward.” I then look at Taeyeon and chuckled.

I glared and ask him, “Who then?”. He surprised. “Um...S-sooyoung sunbae. Ahhh...you’re so scary.”, he answering.

“Sooyoung sunbae? How could??”

“Long story Sica ah...umm..” He paused then smiled at me, “How about i tell you this evening? At the cafe....maybe?”, He said.

“You asks me for a date?”

“Well...ummm....s-something like um that....i guess...”, he said awkwardly. But i found its funny. Hahaha.

I the nods and give him a smiled. He goes like, “Okay then...i’ll pick you up at 7..”

“Ne...”

“Yah yah yah...Kwon Yuri...now you already brave your self to ask a girl out.” Taeyeon teased.

“Yah!” Yuri sulked. “Whats your problem then?”, Yuri glared.

“Nothing...nothing...you guys going to make a great couple anyway...”

 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon.

You successfully makes both of us blushed!!!!!!!

 

=====

 

Kwon’s Residence

06.20pm

 

(Yuri’s POV)

I go check my looks on the mirror for a hundred times.

“You look nice Kwon Yuri!” i talk to my self (LOL). I checked my watch.

“Omo!”

 

I run out from my room and suddenly bumps to my hyung.

“Aigo..Yuri ah..”

“Hyung mian...”

Jiyong hyung look at me from head-toe. “Woah..you dressed well...and um, you smell good.”, hyung said. He crossed his arm and smirked, “You’re going to date with a girl?????”.

“Um...uh...y-yeah..waeyo hyung??”

“Nothing. Good luck. And....don’t forget to bring your wallet! Thats crucial!”

“I get it hyung. Bye!”

 

=====

 

Jung’s House

 

Ding dong...ding dong...

“Yes? Oh...oppa...” Krystal is opening the door for me.

“Is Sica already—”

“Ah hyung!!!!!!”

“Amber?” Omo...he’s here. “What are you doing here?, i ask.

“Just visited Krystal. You and Sica noona will be going out for a date, am i right?”

 

 

“Sorry for make you waiting. Lets go.” Suddenly Sica shows up. She wearing a simple pink dress and looks so pretty. I even can’t blink.

Her lips..so tiny and really um...beautiful. I already kiss her lips and its really soft...

Wuah! What a am i thinking about??? Um....

“Yuri ah?”

I shaked my head and blinked my eyes twice as Sica calls me. I look at Krystal and Amber, they’re laughing at me.

I scratch my back head, “S-should we..um go? And anyway, is it okay to leave these two at home alone???”.

“Don’t worry. My cousin is here and ajhumma is here too.”, Sica said. “Lets go..”

 

Nobody’s POV

“Looks like hyung like your sister...”Amber said to Krystal while they both looking at Yuri and Sica.

 

 

“Ne...i can sense that Sica unnie is having a feeling toward that handsome oppa.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter