In Love

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 |CHAPTER 12

                “in love...”

 

(Yuri’s POV)

After Amber leave, i look at Sica. I think she felt guilty to Amber. The boy that she don’t want her sister to be with is now become her sister hero.

“Sica..”

“Ne?”

I move closer to her, “Now you still won’t let Krystal be friend with Amber?” I ask.

“I guess...um—”

“You feel guilty, didn’t you?” I cutted. She slowly nods. She then look at me and replied, “I think i will lost my sister if he didn’t saved her.”

Key suddenly speak,

“Its mean....For Amber, Krystal is really important in his life.” We look at him then look at each other. Key then leave with his friends.

 

Principal Woori ordered us to go home earlier.

As we (Me, Sica, Fany, and Tae) are walking on the corridor, Krystal and her friend suddenly appear, “Unnie. I’m going to Amber’s house with the others.” Krystal said.

Sica quickly nod and smile.

“Take a good care.” She added. Finally she can accept Amber. But Amber really Krystal’s hero.

Tae take a deep breath.

“Soooooo. Where we going?” He ask. We have no place to go. Um.

“Cafe?” Fany ask.

“How about go to my home again.”

 

=====

 

(Nobody’s POV)

 

Four girls standing in front of Amber’s house. They are Sulli, Krystal, Hayoung, and Luna. The four girls that have a high level of curiousity to Amber just came to visit Amber.

“Woah. He really have a huge house.” Sulli dropped her jaw.

“Yes, its also looks so modern. Woah.” Krystal added.

Luna take a deep breath, “Aigoo.” She murmured.

Hayoung look at Sulli, “Mm-mm. Sulli ah. You never go to his house before?” She asking.

Sulli shake her head.

“No no. If i did, i probably got pregnant.”

“Why you said that???” Luna glare at her.

Sulli sigh and tapping Luna’s shoulder. “Oh come on Lun, he lived alone. What else are we going to do if we’re alone with our boyfriend.” Sulli then walked to the door, “Come on.”

 

Ding dong...Ding dong...

 

Amber walked and opened the door. He looks surprised when he saw them.

“Hi Am!” Luna greets.

“You guys.......” Amber show up with a short pants and topless. Three of them (Krystal, Hayoung, and Sulli) got hypnotize by his body. Even if Krystal already saw it but, Amber messy hair, masculine legs...its really adorable.

 “What are you guy doing?” Amber asking. The other awake frome their thought.

“Visiting you of course. Beside, our Krystal is begging us to visited you.” Luna teased.

Amber just chukled,

“Come in.”

Amber bring the four girls in to his house. The girls dropped their jaw except Luna. They go sit on Amber’s living room but their eyes still looking around.

 

Krystal look at Amber and asking, “You live alone all these days?” Amber nods, “Yes. But now my hyung and cousin will stay here until i don’t know.” He sigh.

“You seems unhappy..” Luna said.

 

Suddenly a voice heared,

“Of course he unhappy he loved to being alone.”

“Oo. Luhan hyung.”

As Amber greets him, all the girls include Luna become melting by Luhan’s smile. Luna move closer to Amber, “I never saw him before Am.”

“He’s my cousin. Oh yeah, you never meet him.” Amber replied.

 

“Come on Lu. We’re going to be late.” Kris came from upstairs and walk away.

Luhan nods and turn to Amber, “Okay. We’re leaving.” Luhan turn to the girls and joking, “And girls, please take care of that little super hero.”

The girls just chuckled and nods.  Sulli the one that said loudly, “Ne oppa!!”

 

Amber glare at Sulli and shaked his head.

“What???!” Sulli widen her eyes to Amber.

Amber sigh, “Hey ddul-ddul.. After me, now my cousin?? Aigoo.”

“YAH! Don’t call me like that.” Sulli yelled. Its Sulli’s nickname that given by Amber when they’re a couple.

“And why? He’s more handsome that you.” Sulli attack.

Amber sigh and rolled his eyes. “Anyway, wait here. I’m going to bring you a drink and some snack.” Amber said and get up but Luna stops him. “Let me take it.” She said and smiled.

“Thanks Lun. The snacks on the fridge. Just took anything you want.” Amber smiled back. Hayoung and Sulli followed Luna.

 

Krystal frowned when she saw Amber’s arms and a little scar on his neck. Amber then look at her, “Why??” he ask.

Krystal put her head down, “I’m sorry. Because of me you being like this.” She added. Amber move beside her. He pats Krystal’s head that make Krystal turn at him.

Amber smile and said, “Don’t think like that. The important is you’re saved.”

“W-why you saved me?”

 

“Because i love you...”

 

Both of them being in silent moment. Krystal’s clearing . “Stop joking..” she said and smile faintly. In her deepest heart she’s really loves Amber.

“I’m serious. I love you.” Amber can’t hold it anymore. He really deeply in love with Krystal. His feelings toward her is real and not like to his ex before. This time, he really mean it.

Krystal just in silent.

“I know its hard to believe a good player like me. Um. Just forget about it.” Amber smiled faintly. Its hurt for Amber.

 

Sulli show up.

“Hey Amber. Can we eat this??” Sulli show a bucket of ice c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter