Hero

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 11

            “hero...”

 

Click!

 

Two pairs of eyes widen as they turn on the light.

“What the hell is he doing right now?!” Somebody clench his fist and walked to the bed. “AMBER LIU WAKE UP!!”

Amber suddenly wake up and freking out. He yelled, “What th—”

 

BUKK!

 

“H-hyung..”

“Kris stop..” Kris looking back, “I won’t Luhan. This guy is really going crazy!” he turn at Amber and grab his collar, “Cigarettes?! Alcohol?! And you used drugs???! This is how you welcome your brother and cousin?!”

Amber look at his hyung with his sleepy eyes and smirked, “Brother, huh? I almost forgot that i have a brother.” Amber then chuckling and scratch his back head.

Kris clench his teeth then about to punch Amber but Luhan stops him, “Just don’t Kris.” Luhan get off Kris hands from Amber.

Kris sigh,

“I’m leaving. And thanks for your welcoming, Am.” He said and walk out.

Amber closed his eyes and sit on his bed. Luhan look at him. “Amber, you should settle all this stuffs. Your parents will arrived here next two weeks” He said.

“Thanks hyung.” Amber said. Luhan nods and replied, “Ne. Um, i think i should go too. Just sleep well.”

 

=====

 

Luhan saw Kris sitting on the living room. He then walk to Kris and sit beside him.

“Kris. Why you keep act like this to your brother?”

Kris just sigh and didn’t answering Luhan’s question. Luhan then pats his shoulder and said, “He’s your only siblings. Why you never treat him well?”.

“Am i?” Kris asking back. “Maybe i didn’t good about treat my siblings.” Kris continue.

Luhan look at Kris.

He said, “Whatever Kris. But i just want you to know that i can see a hates from Amber’s eyes.”

“I know that Lu.” Kris said.

“And you know what?” Luhan paused and get up. “The hates is more bigger than last time i saw it.”

 

=====

 

Jessica and Krystal’s House

03.21am

 

“FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Four girls said it on the same time after take a deep breath. Finally they done their assignment.

“This is the last subject and the last assignment.” Luna mumbled.

The other nod. “It comes good, right?” Hayoung said.

“Ne. I think we will got an A on this final exam.” Sulli added.

 

Krystal sigh,

“Lets sleep. I really tired.” She said. Luna then replied, “What about this?” Luna pointed at a messy room.

“Just tidy it up tomorrow. I really can’t do that right now.” Krystal replied.

“Okay.”

 

 

Next day,

Krystal, Sulli, Luna, and Hayoung walks go to school together since they all stay at Krystal’s house.

“Girls, um....don’t you guys curious about Amber? I mean, after what we heard about him from ajhumma.” Sulli open up the topics.

Hayoung added, “Ne ne ne. I’m curious. And looks like Ajhumma didn’t lied to us.”

Four of them looking at each other. And at that time, Amber walk through passed them. It makes them surprised. “Aigoo. Is he heard that????” Krystal asking.

“I don’t now. Maybe not. Um. I don’t know too.” Luna bite her fingers. “Stop.” Krystal said and make them stop.

“What?”

“We need to get know about this. Maybe there’s something that we all need to know. As Ajhumma said, its not real him.” Krystal said while the others nod. Seems like an paparazzi team about to created (LOL).

“Okay. I really want to know too. Thats makes me curious.” Luna added.

“Well, who’s in?????” Krystal ask.

Sulli quickly answering, “Me! Since i’m his girlfriend that think that he is a jerk.” Luna glare at her.

“What??” Sulli raised her eyebrows.

“Aish. I’m in since i’m his bestfriend and i want to make sure that his.....” Luna paused and look at Sulli, “E X – G I R L – F R I E N D, know that she is wrong.” Luna continue, Sulli rolled her eyes.

“Aigoo aigoo. You guys stop.” Hayoung said.

“Okay okay! Now our mission is getting know about him. Okay?” Krys said.

“Okay!”

 

=====

 

Breaktime – School’s Cafetaria.

Two not-yet-couple as always go to cafetaria together. Their progress is really fast. Tae and Fany feelings getting bigger meanwhile Yuri and Sica’s heart start beating fast when they look at each other. They then saw Amber is sitting down with his friends Kai, Key and Taemin.

Tae move closer to Yuri that sit in front of him and whispering, “I miss that little guy. But i think he already enjoying his time with another 1st grader.”

Yuri nods, “Yes. Me too.”

“Um. They are your hoobae at soccer team too?” Sica ask Yuri.

“Not all of them, just Amber and Taemin. Key is the part of science club and Kai at drama club same as Chaerin noona.” Yuri answering.

 

Suddenly a school’s alarm ringing. Thats makes the surprised.

 

Attention please!

3rd floor at building A is on fire. Every student at building A quickly get out from the building!

 

Everybody look up at the building A and there’s a huge fire there.

“3rd floor? Building A?” Sica murmured and suddenly widen her eyes. “KRYSTAL!” She quickly grab her phone and calling her sister.

Yuri, Tae, and Fany got panic too. Sica bite her lips while calling Krystal.

“She didn’t pick up her phone. She tell me that she will stay at her classroom because she feel so sleepy.” Sica said and furrowed. They quickly run and all student are watching from the building A field.

 

“There is a student on our classroom!” Taemin pointed at their classroom that at the cornered. Seems like screaming but they can’t hear it.

 

They then tried to look at the person.  Sica’s eyes widen. She know who is she.

“K-krystal!” Sica scream.

 

“Oh my God its Krystal!” Sulli and the others surprised when they saw Krystal.

Amber look at the girls, “She didn’t with you all?!”

“No. She said that she’s really sleepy and want to sleep for a while. We decide to buy a food for her.” Hayoung explain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter