First Day

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|CHAPTER 1  

                        “first day...” 

 

Seoul, South Korea.

dr.Yul Kwon’s Residence – 05.30am

KNOCK KNOCK!

KNOCK KNOCK!

Someone open the door then shaked his head, “Aigoo. Yuri ah.. Yuri ah..” But there’s no answer. He then shaked the body and makes Yuri wake up by force.

“Ah hyung! waae..???!” Yuri yelled. Its his older brother, Jiyong.

 Jiyong putting his hands on whist, “You won’t go to school? Its already 7.30”

Hearing Jiyong’s words, Yuri eyes open widely and quickly get up from the bed. He then faced Jiyong, “Why you didn’t wake me up earlier????”

Jiyong scoffed, “I did. But you sleep like you’re hibernating.”

“Dammit!”, Yuri cursed and quickly go to the bathroom. Jiyong just shaked his head again and again because of his little brother.

 

======

 

Jiyong walking out from Yuri’s room.

“Is he already wake up?”

Jiyong stops, “Oh Mom. Yes, already. He’s freaking out.”

“Freaking out?”, Gain confused. “Why he’s freaking out? Its still 5.30.”

“I told him that its already 7.30 mom.” Jiyong chuckle while his mom shake her head and and patting Jiyong’s head.  “Stop teasing your brother Jiyong ah”, both of them chuckle.

“Anyway, where’s dad?”

“He go to hospital at 3am.” Gain answered.

Jiyong sigh, “Emergancy call...” he said.

“Yes.”

 

A moment later,

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! ITS STILL 6am!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Sooman’s International High School (SIHS)

Seoul, South Korea – 7.15am

Yuri’s face is not looking good. He got pranked by his brother. Jiyong look at Yuri, “Smile brother..”

Yuri look at his brother and glare, “Aish jinja...”

“I’m sorry Yuri ah. If i did not do that, we are going to late. Listen, i’m going to graduated this year and you’re going to faced your senior year. We both should study hard.”

“I get it, i get it.”, Yuri nods and arranging his tie.

“Anyway, i’m going to hanging out with Chaerin after school. Don’t wait for me” Jiyong said

“Okay. Send my regrads to Chae noona.” The brothers then separate as Jiyong entering his class room.

While walking, Yuri saw 2 girl in front of the principal’s office. One of them look at him and look so cold.

Yuri furrowed, “Whats wrong with her?”. He then blinked and continue walking. Thats the first time a girl did not shoot a smile on him. Since he’s the high school “Kings” along with his brother, every girl always smile bright and adore both of them.

 

SIHS, 2B Classroom

Yuri go sit on his place and put his bag on the floor. He keep thinking about the girl that looking at him coldly, “Who is she?”

“Hey Kwon!”, someone pats his back. He then turn around, “Taeyeon, wae?”

“They said we will have a new classmate today. And its a girl.”, Taeyeon looks so excited meanwhile Yuri keep thinking about the girl that he saw in the morning. Taeyeon look at his friend that did not look so excited.

Taeyeon elbowed, “Yuri ah...what happen to you?”.

Yuri shake his head, “Nothing. Just tired.” Yuri open his book and start reading. A moment later their teacher finally entering the class.

Everyone stand up and greeting, “Good morning Ms.Narsha.”

“Good morning. Sit down.”

Narsha then puts a books on her desk and look at the student, “Before i start the class, i want to introduce you a new student.”

Everyone become noisy. Especially  the boys because they know that the new student is a girl.

Narsha then shake her head, “Quiet!”

“Ne......”

She then clearing her throats and asked the new girl to come in, “Okay. Please come in.”

“Wooaaaaaah” Every boys in the class got hypnotize by the girl beauty. Yuri close his book and face the window, he seems did not care about the new student.

“Now, introduce your self.”, Narsha smiled and sit down.

The new girl then step forward and bowed, “Hello everyone, I’m Jessica Jung, you can call me Sica. I’m from California, United States. Nice to meet you.”

“So pretty...”

“Cute!”

“She’s perfect.”

“Boys....” Narsha warns. Then she look at Sica, “Sica, now go sit over there.” Narsha pointed a chair beside Yuri. Sica nods and walked to her sits. She saw Yuri just staring at the window. But she did not care at all, she just put her bag down and grab her books.

“Lets start the class”, Narsha said.

“Taeyeon then pokes Yuri from behind that make Yuri turn his face and got surprised. He really did not pay attention about Jessica’s introduction.

He take a look carefully......he widen his eyes, “You.........” He mumbled.

Sica turn at him, “What?” She asked coldly.

“I’m Kwon Yuri” Sica just turn away from Yuri and focus on the lesson. That makes both of Yuri and Taeyeon’s jaws drop. “She ignoring you” Taeyeon murmured.

Yuri keep looking at Sica and said with an unbelievable tone, “I-I know...”

 

=====

 

Finally the first class ends. As always, Narsha give alot of qustions and at the end they all got a quiz from her. Everybody ‘s brain is going to explode. Yuri keep looking at Sica that close her books.

“Em...excuse me.” Yuri called, Sica turn at him. “Yes?”

“You ignoring me.”

“Am i?”

“Yes. I’m introducing my self to you but you didn’t say your name.” Yuri feel didn’t satisfied about what did happen.

Sica then smirked, “I already said my name before. Seems like you are the one that ignoring me while i introduce my self.” Yuri got speechless by Sica’s word as well as Taeyeon.

“Anything else you want to say?” Sica ask. Yuri shaked his head.

“No? Good.”

This is the first time of Yuri’s life that he got ignoring by a girl. He then become really curious about Sica. He really want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter