Caught in the Act (Almost)

Wolf School 2

 

Chapter 6

“This is nice.” Kai trailed his fingers over the cool skin of Kyungsoo's arm. His boyfriend murmured sleepily against him.

The dorm was quiet, Luhan and Xiumin having had soccer practice the same afternoon as Tao had basketball. Kai had invited Kyungsoo over as soon as he found out and the other boy hadn't even thought about saying no. Since they had come back from the beach house they had taken advantage of every opportunity to be alone together, even if it only gave them enough privacy for a few stolen kisses.

Kyungsoo shifted lazily and snuggled his body closer up against Kai's. “Think anyone would notice if we stayed here for the rest of the week?”

He laughed and kissed his lover's head. “I wish we could.”

As if on cue, the front door opened and they heard the return of two of Kai's roommates. He sighed a little.

“Do we have to move?”

“Not yet,” Kai reassured him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the body beside him. “We can have five more minutes.”

In reality they only had three.

Without warning the door opened to reveal Luhan. “Hey, Kai, do you have… Woah!”

The two boys in the bed shot upright, pulling the covers up to hide themselves.

“Xiumin, come look at this!”

Xiumin appeared at his shoulder, his eyes lighting up and his mouth falling open at the sight of his two friends in bed together. “Holy !” he gasped. “When did this happen?”

Kai's cheeks flushed red and he was left to stare at them alone as Kyungsoo groaned in embarrassment and ducked back under the covers.

“We… um… the other… other day.”

“Oh my God!” Luhan bounced excitedly on the balls of his feet. “So you're back together? Like, properly back together?”

Kai nodded dumbly.

“Oh my God!” He threw his arms around Xiumin and squeezed him so tightly he could barely breathe for a moment. “Does anyone else know?”

“N-no. We didn't want to make a big deal out of it.”

“But it is a big deal. You two have been dragging this out for months,” Xiumin told him. “Everyone will be so excited.”

“Oh my God, we have to go tell everyone.”

Luhan disappeared before Kai could even call his name. Xiumin laughed at the startled expression on his face.

“Don't be shy,” he said. He bit his bottom lip and threw him a cheeky wink. “You naughty boy.”

Kai groaned as Xiumin left and he collapsed back on the bed. Kyungsoo poked his side and gave him a look through narrowed eyes.

“This is all your fault,” he said in a hushed voice. “Just five more minutes you said.”

“I know,” Kai replied. He pressed his forehead against his lover's for a moment. “I'm sorry.”

“Well, I suppose everyone had to find out at some point. At least we don't have to sneak around any more.”

Kai gave him a little kiss. He could already hear Luhan talking excitedly on the phone to somebody. He supposed it would be worth it to be under everyone's scrutiny until they lost interest now that he and Kyungsoo could make it clear that their relationship was back the way it had been six months ago. Before he had screwed everything up by kissing his ex, Taemin.

Kyungsoo kissed him back and took a deep breath. “Let's get dressed,” he said. “If we're going to have to face everybody I'd at least like to do it with pants on.”


 

So, Kyungsoo and Kai were sleeping together again. Suho had just overheard the phone call Sehun had received from Luhan and Xiumin. That meant they would probably want to share a room again soon. And that meant that the only sensible thing would be for him and Tao to end up sharing.

His stomach flipped uneasily. Tao hadn't spoken to him since they had slept together and could barely look him in the eye. Suho knew how he felt.

He had felt so guilty the next morning, taking advantage of the younger wolf when he was in heat. He was an alpha, Tao's leader, he should have known better. He should have controlled himself but he had given in without much persuasion needed at all.

Suho retreated to his room to think things through but ended up staring across at Kyungsoo's bed and imagining Tao lying there every night. One of them would end up in heat again at some point. With the way he had been feeling and how close they had been getting to one anyother maybe it wouldn't even take that for them to fall into bed together again.

He ran his hands over his face. They should have talked things through before he let things get this messed up between them. It had been so lonely the past few days. They would have to talk now, though, if they were going to share a room. If Tao would even be willing to, of course.

Suho sighed and closed his eyes. All he could do was hope for the best.


 

“Did you make food?” Chen's voice sounded rough as he entered the living room and fond Chanyeol with a bowl of noodles, watching TV. He jumped at the quiet entrance of the other boy.

His eyes found Chen standing nearby in sweatpants that were almost too long and a sweater that was pulled down to cover his hands. His hair was messy and his eyes half closed like he had been asleep not too long ago. In short, he looked adorable.

“Is there any left?” he croaked.

“We left some in the microwave for you,” Chanyeol answered. His eyes darted to the hallway that led to the bathroom, where Baekhyun was. “We didn't want to wake you.”

Chen gave him a little smile. “Thank you,” he said as he padded off to the kitchen.

Chanyeol watched him go for a moment before pulling his guilty eyes away. He and Baekhyun had only emerged from the bedroom a little while ago and his partner had thankfully changed into clothes that didn't smell of the other omega.

Baekhyun came back, retrieved his own bowl from the table and sat beside Chanyeol without a word. He cuddled up beside him and Chanyeol relaxed a little. Baekhyun had no idea that it was Chen's scent that had triggered his desires earlier or what he had been so fixated on while they made love. He wanted to keep it that way.

A few minutes later Chen reappeared and, despite a number of other options, chose to sit on Chanyeol's other side. He tucked his feet up under himself and Chanyeol tensed as he found himself pressed between the two other wolves.

“What's wrong?” asked Baekhyun after a few moments in which he realised Chanyeol had stopped eating.

Chen looked up at him too, concern showing in his dark eyes. Chanyeol glanced at him once and then quickly away.

“Nothing, I'm fine.”

Baekhyun frowned. “You sure?”

He gave his boyfriend a bright smile that didn't quite reach his eyes but seemed to satisfy him anyway. “I'm fine, promise.”

Without saying anything else Baekhyun turned back to the TV and got comfortable. Chanyeol forced his muscles to relax and felt Chen's head lean against his shoulder in a friendly, familiar way that he had always enjoyed before.

He glanced down at him and then at his boyfriend. They were both so cute and they probably didn't even realise it. He couldn't deny that being pressed inbetween the two of them like this just felt right. And he also couldn’t deny just how much he liked it.

 

 

Poor Chanyeol. What a dilemma. Of course he wants both of those cuties to himself. I mean, who wouldn't?

I've never written SuTao before btw. I find it hard to put either of them in relationships.