Healer

Wolf School 2

 

And the new pack is...

 

Chapter 18

Kris had been waiting long enough to start to feel irritable by the time a couple of members from the new wolf pack came by. He recognised one of them as the alpha, though there were two other alphas who worked under him to keep such a big pack in line. He still found it hard to believe one of them was so tiny. He could probably step on him without even noticing. The other wolf was the healer he had been looking for.

He pushed himself away from the wall where he had been lounging and approached them. They stopped, looking up at him in surprise.

“I heard a rumour that you were a healer.” He gave the alpha a nod of acknowledgement but directed his words towards the long-haired wolf at his side.

“Um… yes.” He looked at his leader uncertainly.

“He is. Why?”

Kris didn't bother beating around the bush. They didn't have to help but there was no reason for them not to. “One of my wolves is sick. He needs a healer.”

The alpha shook his head. “Send him to a doctor. Jeonghan can't help you.”

He took his packmate's hand and tried to pull him away.

“But Seungcheol...”

“He's a healer too,” Kris told them, hoping it would make them feel more sympathy for Lay's condition. “He's been sick for over a week but he's only getting worse.”

Jeonghan's eyes lit up with sympathy and he turned them on Seungcheol who immediately began to soften.

“If he's a healer it'll be harder for him,” Jeonghan tried to explain. “His body will try to heal itself automatically but when he runs out of energy it'll only make him weaker. He's probably already like that if it's been a week.”

Seungcheol sighed and tipped his head back. He looked like he was frustrated with his packmate's compassion but unable to refuse him. “Fine,” he grumbled, “we'll help, but 'm coming with you.”

Jeonghan gave him a bright, innocent smile and turned back to Kris.

“Thank you,” he said to the other wolves. “We'll owe you one.”

“Just don't tell anyone about this,” Seungcheol said as he and Jeonghan followed behind him, their arms linked together. “We don't need everyone at school thinking we'll help them with every little sniffle.”

“I understand.” Kris smiled a little at the memory of when Lay had first arrived fro China and was too kind to refuse anyone who came to him looking for help. At least now they were too scared of Kris to bother him anymore.


 

When Sehun returned from the shower that Luhan had forced him into he was more than a little surprised to see complete strangers in his room. One was lounging on his bed while the other lay wrapped around his boyfriend with his eyes closed.

“Who the are you?” he growled. Lazily the long-haired boy opened his eyes but didn't move. Beside him his alpha sat up, shoulders tensing as a warning growl rumbled up through his throat.

“Sehun, this is Seungcheol and Jeonghan. They're here to help. Jeonghan's a healer.”

Sehun glanced up at Kris who he hadn't even noticed a moment ago. He was perfectly happy to have someone come and heal Lay but why did he have to be so touchy-feely with him? He said as much, glaring at Seungcheol as he did so.

“That was really more Lay's fault. As soon as he started healing him he rolled over and got kind of cuddly.” Kris looked over his shoulder at them. Lay was still asleep, his nose pressed against Jeonghan's shoulder and his arms locked around his waist. He really should take a picture to embarrass him with later.

Sehun growled low in his throat again but the sound came out a little more whiny this time.

“Don't worry about it,” Kris soothed. His Sehun's arms a couple of times and kissed his forehead. “He'll feel better soon. Isn't that what you want?”

“I guess,” he grumbled.

“Good, now go put some clothes on.” He looked down over Sehun's body that was only concealed by a towel and raised his eyebrows. Immediately Sehun's cheeks flushed and he mumbled something that sounded like agreement before scooping up some clothes and leaving with a backward glance at Lay.


 

Tao was stretching when he walked into the bedroom, his shirt riding up to show a stretch of bare skin that Suho noticed straight away.

“Come here,” he ordered gently.

With a sleepy smile Tao went over to his leader and lay down beside him on his bed. Suho propped himself up on one elbow and looked down at him. “Finished your homework?”

Tao nodded sleepily. “I hate geography,” he grumbled. His eyes fell shut but he smiled a little when Suho leant down to kiss him.

“Missed you.”

“I was only in the other room.”

“But you were busy,” Suho mumbled against his lips before kissing him again. Tao's hand s up under his shirt to at the surprisingly firm muscles of his stomach. Suho gave a soft moan.

“I wouldn't have minded the interruption.”

Suho laughed and slipped one leg over the other wolf's. Tao shifted his hips and opened his legs a little. They had only slept together once since talking things through and without the help of one of them being in heat it had been a little more shy and nervous than either of them had anticipated. A lot of kissing since then had made them more relaxed though.

Suho rolled his hips into Tao's and had him within seconds. A confident hand slipped down his body and cupped his to hold him in place. He was starting to feel himself harden as he dropped gentle kisses on Tao's willing mouth when the door opened behind them.

“Suho, can we talk about...”

Kris stood frozen in the doorway with his mouth open and his eyes wide.

“Oh, .” Tao scrambled out from under him, pulling his shirt lower to try and cover the outline of his hardening length. His wriggled behind the startled Suho and dropped his head against his shoulder with a loud whine.

 

 

Sorry this took a while and might not be that exciting. I've had a cold for days and been too grumpy to write.

I had a cute Baekhyun dream last night which cheered me up a little though. Maybe that's why I wrote today. lol