Got The Place To Ourselves

Wolf School 2

 

Chapter 36

Xiumin and Luhan were walking back upstairs together after the basketball game. Xiumin wasn't sure if the others had left them alone on purpose but he appreciated it anyway.

“You played really well,” he told Luhan as they turned towards the dorms.

“Thanks. You should have played with us.”

“No, I'm better at soccer.”

Luhan laughed. “Me too but it was still fun.”

“I was just happy to watch.”

He held the door open for Luhan as they entered the dorms and headed for the stairs still making small talk. At the top Luhan suddenly grimaced and rolled his shoulder.

“What's wrong?”

“I just pulled my shoulder a little, I think. The muscle feels all tight.”

“Where?”

“Along here.” He indicated the muscle of his shoulder running up his neck.

“Here, hold still.”

Before he could argue Xiumin had his hands on Luhan's shoulder and was kneading the tight muscle. The other wolf groaned slightly, his eyes scrunching for a few seconds as the tightness broke up and eased off.

“Better?”

“Y-yeah, thanks.”

Xiumin gave him a shy smile. The sounds he had made had taken his mind to a completely unintentional place.

“Do you want to come inside?”

“Sure.”

Inside they found that Kai and Kyungsoo were already out somewhere so they had the place to themselves. They sat on the couch together, the air between them suddenly tense and silent.

“So, um… it's been nice hanging out today.”

Xiumin glanced up and his stomach knotted at the look Luhan was giving him. He pulled his eyes away quickly.

“I liked it, too,” Luhan said softly. There was something wary in his voice and yet a little eager too. It was confusing.

“We should do it again. I mean, hang out like this. Like we used to if that's okay. I don't know.”

Luhan laughed softly and reached over to take Xiumin's hand in his own. “Am I making you nervous?”

“I don't know.” Xiumin squeezed his fingers to stop his own from trembling. “I don't like feeling awkward around you like this.”

“Things have been weird between us.”

“I know and I know it' my fault...”

“I said some things too.”

“…but I just want things to be better.”

Luhan looked down but didn't release his hand. “I can't guarantee that. We don't know what he 's going to do yet.” He didn't want to say Changmin's name. “And I'm still not sure about…”

He wanted to say how much he trusted Xiumin after all the lies and secrecy but he didn't want to hurt his feelings, even if it was true. He knew he regretted things and that helped.

“Lu, I'm sor...”

His words were cut off by the other boy's mouth on his own. The kiss was gentle at first, tentative. Xiumin pulled away surprised but Luhan's uncertain yet intense gaze had his heart beating erratically.

Before he could think whether it was a good idea or not, and before Luhan could either, they were kissing again. Xiumin whimpered against the sudden contact but he couldn't pull away. He didn't want to.

Luhan's hands gripped him and pulled him closer and in a second Xiumin felt like his body was on fire. He had missed Luhan so much. The touch of his body. The way that he kissed. Everything.

He pushed up against him until he was practically on his lap. Luhan growled.

They tugged at each other's clothes as Luhan began to lean back taking Xiumin with him. He pulled away just enough to say, “Are you su-”

Xiumin kissed him before he could get the words out. He didn't want to hear that question. Didn't want to think about anything but having Luhan to himself again for at least a little while. He needed to feel him.

They stumbled half to the room they had shared until a week ago and fell onto the bed. Xiumin lay back on the pillows as he wriggled out of his underwear before pulling Luhan down on top of him.

His scent was so warm and familiar. Reaching around him he gripped his , scratching his nails needily over his skin. He could feel him pressed hard against his body.

“Lu, please,” he groaned. His lover was assaulting his neck with kisses and he needed so much more than that.

Unable to ignore his eager, begging tone, Luhan kissed him roughly before lining himself up and pushing into his waiting entrance. Xiumin's fingers dug roughly into his arms and he gasped at the sudden invasion. The sound quickly became a moan.

Grunting with each Luhan began moving in and out of him. Xiumin's head fell back as pleasure swept through him. He reached up to take Luhan's face in his hands and pull him into another kiss.

Xiumin's fingers tangled in Luhan's hair as if he was scared he was going to pull away. His partner nuzzled against his neck, biting and kissing until his eager s left him too breathless. He panted against Xiumin's burning skin.

Pleasure shot through Xiumin's body and he felt it building up quickly. His body tightened around Luhan's and he held him as tightly as he could. He dug his fingers into his skin and moaned as he came. Luhan's teeth bit into his skin as he came too, trembling as he did so.

It took a short while for them to regain their breath and stop shaking enough for Luhan to pull out. He kissed Xiumin a couple of times as he did so before flopping down at his side, exhausted but satisfied.

 

*squee* They had the !