Four is Fun

Wolf School 2

You knew it was coming.

It's all . Just, 100% .

 

Chapter 34

“Kris,” Chen whimpered as his lover lowered himself over him, “I'm sorry. He's in heat. I didn't mean to...”

His words were cut off by an insistent mouth on his. Kris pulled him up into his arms so that he felt completely surrounded.

“I know,” Kris growled when he released his mouth. “I can smell him too.”

Chen clutched at his shirt and then began to tug at it impatiently. His body was on fire and having Kris there only made it worse. He felt a mouth against his neck and whimpered. Looking to his side he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun already tearing off each other's clothes.

“Kris,” he panted, not sure what he was wanting to say.

His mate pushed him back on the bed, kissing him all the while as they slipped out of their clothes. Chen's mind was too hazy with Baekhyun's scent to really think closely about how he was in front of his friends or how they were in front of him too.

Baekhyun's desperate whining caught his attention and he opened his eyes just enough to see Chanyeol kneeling up and taking hold of Baekhyun's legs. He pulled him up against his legs, angling him before pushing inside. Baekhyun moaned even louder and closed his eyes.

Chen was almost surprised by the fingers suddenly intruding at his entrance and it brought his attention back to Kris. With so many scents invading his senses and the sight and sounds of Baekhyun and Chanyeol so nearby he was ready in no time at all.

Kris flipped him over easily and spread is legs. Chen buried his face in the covers with his hands balling them tightly. He felt his lover at his entrance and moaned deeply as he pushed inside. Kris found a rhythm in no time.

Chen was gasping with each when he felt a gentle hand slip into his. He opened his eyes to see Baekhyun's fingers twisting into his. He gave a little squeeze. Kris started dropping kisses over his neck and shoulders and he lifted his head to whimper in enjoyment.

Beside him Baekhyun was spread out on the bed, legs wrapped around his lovers waist. His hair flopped back from his forehead and his perfect mouth fell open letting every little moan and whimper escape. Chen loved the sound of it. He could listen to those mewling whimpers and needy moans all night.

Then there was Chanyeol. His own moans were deep, like Kris's, and he looked so powerful, so strong as he roughly took the boy beneath him.

“Kris,” he moaned, dragging the sound out.

The bed shifted as Chanyeol briefly pulled out of the dishevelled looking Baekhyun and turned him on his side. He slipped in behind him and lifted one leg to get a better angle before pushing back inside. Baekhyun arched so beautifully and Chen whimpered with the need to touch him.

It was a relief when Kris let him up and manoeuvred them into the same position so that they were facing their pack mates. Baekhyun's hands found Chen instantly and began his length.

It was almost more than Chen could handle but his clumsy hand found Baekhyun and he began to return the favour. Baekhyun moaned prettily.

Everything became overwhelming then. The heat, the scents, the sound of soft filling the room. There were hands all over Chen and he didn't know who was touching him where. All he knew for certain was that Kris was inside him and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were looking beautiful in front of him.

He was the first to , unsurprisingly, and was left a shivering, shaking mess. He was panting heavily by the time Kris came inside him. Baekhyun lasted a little longer but not much. His heat made him too sensitive and Chen watched in dazed fascination as he came with Chanyeol right behind him.

Pleasantly sore and smiling sleepily Baekhyun scrambled under the covers and found a place in Chanyeol's arms. Chen practically had to be lifted into bed by Kris because he was half asleep already. The sheets were wonderfully cool on his hot skin.

“I love you,” Kris whispered in his ear as he wrapped his arms around him.

Chen gave a little smile, his eyes shut already.

“Love you, too,” he mumbled. And that was all he the energy left to say.