Saved

Wolf School 2

Xiumin and Baekhyun are in trouble!!! Will they be rescued in time???

 

Chapter 41

Large hands grabbed for Baekhyun as he tried to scramble away and pinned him down on the bed hard enough to leave bruises. His heart thudded so hard in panic that he thought it might burst through his chest. He was too tense with fear to even try to shift.

The two wolves that had come in with Minseok leered down at him as their alpha trapped Xiumin between his arms and pressed his hips down. Xiumin screwed his eyes shut and whimpered.

Desperately, Baekhyun pushed and scratched and squirmed but the wolves holding him down were big and strong. He was just an omega in heat. He had no chance.

“Please,” he whimpered, hating how pathetic he sounded.

One of them laughed. “Begging already?”

A wave of nausea swept over him. He wasn't in heat so badly that he had lost all control yet but he would be. He tried to use his arms to cover himself but one of the wolves grabbed them and pulled them apart.

Beside him he could hear Minseok murmuring something low in Xiumin's ear. His voice was a soft growl and he was smiling. Xiumin's heat was strong and when Minseok rolled his hips down against him he had to bite his lip to hold back a moan.

Baekhyun screwed his eyes shut. That would be him soon. Their scent was already becoming intoxicating. He felt his throat tighten in self-loathing even as the hot mouth on his neck made his skin tingle and he wriggled involuntarily.

That was when he heard a noise downstairs. A shout of alarm. A loud bang like a door being thrown open. Growls, like someone was fighting. Chanyeol!

His heart leapt and he took the deepest breath he could manage, screaming with all his fear and panic until a hand clamped over his mouth. The wolf pressed on top of him growled fiercely but he knew Chanyeol was downstairs. He had come to save him.

Baekhyun bucked and wriggled and then yelped behind the hand as the other wolf d for his writhing body and held it in place. He clamped his eyes shut again, holding back tears and praying that Chanyeol would get there in time.


 

The scream had alerted the whole pack to where Baekhyun and Xiumin were being held. Chanyeol paused for a heartbeat but no more before barging his way inbetween the two wolves he had been fighting. He used his size to shoulder them aside, ignoring the claws raking through his fur as he did so.

Kris barrelled in behind him, slamming one of the wolves against the wall and knocking the breath from him. He hoped it was one of the ones who had beaten ChenKai's dark fur shot past him as he aimed for the throat of the other and dragged it aside so Luhan could slip between them.

Kris looked over his shoulder when he heard a pained yelp and saw Sehun being dragged sideways with a smaller wolf's teeth clamped into his ear. Lay lunged at him, slashing at his muzzle with claws and fangs. Kris would have laughed to see his healer wolf's face contorted with such ferocity if he wasn't worried about them being outnumbered.

Changmin vaulted over the body of a fallen wolf to land at his side. The entrance to the motel didn't offer a lot of fighting space and most of the enemy wolves had now converged on the staircase. Their leader didn't seem to be there to organise them which left Kris in no doubt as to where he was. He jerked his head towards the stairs and Changmin bounded over to where Changmin and Luhan were trying to break through.

Tao streaked past in the opposite direction chasing a wolf with its tail between its legs out of the building. Suho, his white fur streaked with blood that Kris hoped wasn't his own, dodged out of his way.

A ragged line of defending wolves had formed at the bottom of the stairs. Chanyeol stood before the wolves who faced him with their shoulders pressed together to form an impenetrable wall. Knowing that every second he waited put Baekhyun in more danger Chanyeol took a deep breath and lunged forward.

At his side Luhan swept low as a wolf rose to meet Chanyeol's challenge. Luhan's teeth met in his throat and pulled him down. Chanyeol landed over his shoulders, winding him. He felt teeth meet in the scruff of his neck and bucked trying to shake the wolf off. Suddenly the weight lifted and he recognised Changmin's scent as the other wolf ploughed into the line beside him.

Kai's body came crashing into the other side of the wolves and Chanyeol forced his way forward, ignoring the injuries he was sure he was gaining. Suddenly he and Changmin were over the wolves blocking their way and they pounded up the stairs. Luhan yelped as one of them grabbed his tail and jerked him back but Kai was there in a second. His tail free, Luhan pounded up the stairs after them.

A moan sounded from behind a door to their left and Chanyeol immediately saw red. He slammed into the door but found it locked. Shifting back into his human form he slammed his shoulder against it again. The flimsy door loosened and in two more attempts it burst open.

Three wolves were on the bed, Baekhyun and Xiumin pinned beneath them. Baekhyun whimpered at the sight of his lover and gasped his breath. Chanyeol growled deep and dangerous but that was the only warning he gave.

Baekhyun yelped and covered his face with his arms as Chanyeol barrelled into the two wolves and knocked them off he bed. He scrambled up onto the pillow, pulling his knees up to his chest and trying to make himself as small as possible.

The bed shook as Changmin and Luhan flew into the room and tore Minseok from Xiumin's body. They crashed to the floor on the other side of the bed and then everything was chaos. Whimpering, his eyes screwed shut, Baekhyun tried to focus on just breathing.

He glanced up when something moved close enough to him to make him flinch and saw Chanyeol throwing a bloody faced wolf out of the room before turning on the other one that had been attacking his partner.

He hid his face again. It was too much. He couldn't take it. The sounds of fighting from all around them, the hands and mouths that had been on him, the sound of Xiumin giving in to his heat.

As soon as the two wolves were outside the room and had been leapt upon by Kai and Kris who had reached the top of the stairs, Chanyeol turned back to the room. He took in the sight of Baekhyun for the first time, cowering at the top of the bed with his shirt ripped and bruises on his arms. He stomach dropped and his legs became suddenly weak.

“Baekhyun,” he said softly. He had to fight past the scent of heat filling the room and clouding his senses. Behind him Changmin and Luhan were dragging Minseok out of the room to where the others could grab him.

Chanyeol reached out for his lover and saw him tighten.

“Chanyeol,” he whimpered. “I want…. I want it to stop.”

He knew what he meant instantly and pulled off his shirt to wrap around his lover's exposed body, hiding what had happened to him. Then, as gently as he could, he scooped Baekhyun's trembling body up into his arms and carried him out of the room, calling for Lay as he did to cool him down and leaving Changmin and Luhan alone with Xiumin.

 

*faints*

I can't cope, you guys. I can't cope and I wrote it!

Help me.