Drugged

Wolf School 2

 

Some serious stuff is going down right now. Hold onto your seats

 

Chapter 40

Baekhyun and Xiumin sat huddled together in the corner of the room waiting for Chanyeol and the others to arrive. It felt like they had been there forever and the clock on the nightstand was stuck at 5:32 so they had no idea what time it really was. Both of their phones had been taken by Minseok's pack.

“I'm sure they won't be long,” said Baekhyun with his eyes on the door. “It didn't take me that long to get here.”

He had told Xiumin everything that had happened since he saw him being dragged into the car and Xiumin had told him about Chen being hurt. Baekhyun felt awful that he hadn't noticed and had left him behind. He hadn't even known to tell Chanyeol.

Xiumin groaned and rubbed his hand over his eyes. “It's hot in here.”

“A little,” Baekhyun agreed. He shifted closer even though they were already tightly pressed together and elicited another moan from his packmate.

“What's wrong?”

Xiumin shifted. His breath was coming a little faster than it should and he was aware of everywhere that Baekhyun was touching him. It was almost as if he… oh no!

“Baek,” he whispered, his eyes going wide, “I think I'm in heat.”

“What!?”

“It just came on all of a sudden. , what are we going to do?”

“You can't be. You were in heat not that long ago.”

“I know but I think I am.”

Baekhyun pressed his nose against Xiumin's neck and breathed in his scent. It sent a tingle down his body and Xiumin found his eyes falling close at the thought of Baekhyun nipping at his neck with his teeth.

“,” Baekhyun gasped. “You are.”

A whine escaped Xiumin's lips. “I know I am. It just came out of no where. Baekhyun, if they come in now I won't be able to stop them.”

He was trembling at the idea of what would happen if any of them came in now, especially Minseok. He had been in heat once before when they lived together and Minseok had found him. He had been bent over the back of the couch, his hips involuntarily grinding back into him with the alpha telling him what a needy he was when Changmin had shown up. If he hadn't…

They just had to hold out until their pack got there, he reminded himself.

“What about the bathroom?” asked Baekhyun.

Xiumin shook his head. “They broke the lock. I already checked.”

He felt Baekhyun's hand on his thigh. His touch was supposed to be comforting but he knew his scent was already affecting him and the touch meant more than that.

“What if we….?” His pupils were dilated as he looked over Xiumin. “That might calm it down.”

Xiumin screwed his eyes shut and leant his head back against the wall. That sounded like an amazing idea but surely someone was outside the door and would hear them. When he opened his eyes again he caught Baekhyun gazing at his exposed neck. His fingers travelled shakily up his leg.

“They'll hear,” he panted. “I don't know what they'll do.”

With a great effort he pulled away from Baekhyun. The younger wolf bit his lip hard to stop himself from crawling after him.

“How did it come on so quick?” he said to himself desperately.

“Mine was like that last time,” Baekhyun told him, “at the party.”

Xiumin's eyes widened as something occurred to him. “The party! I saw one of Minseok's pack at the party but I convinced myself it wasn't him. Changmin said he saw one of them, too. I should have listened to him.”

“You weren't to know they would do something like this,” Baekhyun tried to comfort him.

Xiumin put his head in his hands and groaned. “You said your heat came out of nowhere then, right?”

He nodded and watched as Xiumin's eyes drifted up to the glass of water on the nightstand that they had both already drank from. “What if they drugged us? To make our heat come on?”

Baekhyun's blood turned cold. He had thought it tasted strange and he was sure the familiar sensations running through out his body weren't just because of Xiumin's scent.

He opened his mouth to answer but just then the door opened and they both shrank at the smile on Minseok's face. He wasn't alone. Another two wolves stood behind him, crowding into the room. Xiumin didn't recognise either of them but he didn't like the look of them. Their eyes were already hungry like they knew what they were walking in on.

“Well,” said Minseok, “it looks like you two are ready to play nice.”

He stepped into the room, followed by the other two wolves and locked the door behind them.


 

“How many are there?”

“I've counted five so far,” Sehun told his leader.

“Me too,” Kai agreed with a nod.

“Five is fine,” said Kris as the rest of the pack shifted restlessly around him. “It's how many are inside that's the problem.”

“We have no choice but to go in,” Suho told him knowing that they didn't have time to find out much about who they were going up against.

“We should be in already,” Luhan growled. He looked ready to bolt for the door at any moment. Chanyeol was stiff behind him, his hands clenched into tight balls. It had taken all his self control when he realised Baekhyun wasn't waiting for them to stop himself from tearing something apart.

They all spun around, tense, as pawsteps padded up behind them. The wolf stopped a few paces away and shifted back into his human form.

“What the are you doing here?”

Kris grabbed Luhan's arm tightly before he could take a step towards Changmin.

“I saw Kyungsoo and Chen. They told me what was going on.”

“Well you can go home,” growled Luhan. Kris squeezed his arm in warning. “We don't need you here.”

Changmin growled but Suho interrupted before things could get worse. “Actually, it wouldn't hurt to have someone else on our side. We can't be sure how many of them are in there and they won't hold back when they're fighting.”

Luhan growled fiercely at Changmin but gave in to his leaders. All he wanted was for Xiumin to be out of there as quickly as possible.

“We need to find out which room they're keeping him in,” said Kai, bringing everyone's attention back to the matter at hand.

“It shouldn't be too hard to follow his scent once we're in,” said Tao. “If we attack from both sides at once we should catch them by surprise and be able to get in. We'll have to be quick so they don't have time to defend properly though.”

Suho smiled softly and slipped his hand into his lover's, tangling their fingers together. Tao looked at him surprised and his cheeks coloured a little at the proud look his alpha was giving him.

“That sounds like a good plan,” Kris agreed. “I'll take Kai, Luhan, Lay and Sehun and we'll circle around to the other side. Be ready to attack when we do.”

Suho nodded and readied his packmates and Changmin around him. He took a deep breath and waited for Kris's group to make their attack, hoping they would be able to get to Xiumin and Baekhyun before something bad happened.

 

Poor BaekXiu.

But Luhan and Chanyeol (and Changmin) are right outside. Be quick!