Motel Room

Wolf School 2

 

Chapter 42

For a moment the room was quiet after Chanyeol and Baekhyun left, the only sound echoing up from downstairs. Xiumin sat trembling on the bed, his legs still sprawled wide, visibly hard from Minseok's touch. He gave a tight whimper that seemed to wake up the two wolves staring at him.

Luhan was first to him, capturing his mouth for a moment before wrapping his body tightly around him.

“Did they hurt you?” he gasped, breathless. “Are you okay?”

Xiumin nodded, fingers tangling in his shirt and pulling him down with him onto the bed. His legs tangled around Luhan's and he ground up against him.

“I'm sorry,” he whimpered. “I tried not to but they put something in the water and m-my heat just...”

Luhan cupped his jaw with one hand and kissed him again. “It's not your fault,” he mumbled against his lips. “It's okay.”

Unable to trust his voice any longer Xiumin buried his face in Luhan's neck and breathed in his scent. His hips met his lover's and he whimpered softly. Lookng up he saw that Changmin had shut the door and was watching them with a dark, intense gaze. It sent an excited shiver through him.

He watched as Changmin lowered himself to the bed and crawled over to them. Luhan lifted his head and tensed momentarily but when Changmin nuzzled Xiumin and whispered, “We were so worried about you,” in such a strained voice he didn't react.

Xiumin swallowed hard and a hand fell to Changmin's shirt, gripping it tightly and pulling him closer. He knew he shouldn't, knew there would be consequences, but he was in heat and he wanted them both so badly. He rolled his hips up into Luhan's as he found Changmin's mouth and kissed him hungrily.

Whatever restraint the three of them had managed until then disappeared. Luhan's hands fumbled under Xiumin's shirt, pulling it up and over his head, momentarily breaking the heated kiss he was sharing with his ex. He attacked his lover's neck with fierce, needy kisses that had Xiumin arching and whining in pleasure.

Their bodies pressed together in a way that made the heat more intense and Xiumin wriggled and twisted in pleasure. He was vaguely aware that Luhan and Changmin had to be touching each other in some way, however innocently. The idea of it made him growl in frustration. He wanted them to be touching him. He needed them to.

“Luhan,” he whined. Twisting, he turned to face him and pulled at his shirt. Clothes were shed quickly and he was smiling at the almost crazy idea that they were all together. And then Changmin's large, possessive hands ran all the way down his back and gave his a rough squeeze. He remembered that touch so well. He knew what followed it and a thrill of pleasure ran through him even though a little voice in the back of his head tried to tell him that he shouldn't be doing this with him anymore. Luhan was here though. He was letting it happen.

Almost teasingly, Xiumin kissed his lover but gasped when a hand wrapped around his length. He was so sensitive that he barely managed to keep breathing. His hips rolled shamlessly, only slowing down when Changmin's fingers found his entrance.

With a deep groan, Xiumin tilted his head back as an intruding finger eased inside of him. Luhan took advatnage of his exposed neck, kissing and biting his way down his chest and stomach until he could take his length in his warm mouth.

“You look beautiful,” Changmin purred against his ear. “You feel so good.”

His words as much as the finger easing in and out of him made Xiumin come undone. Forgetting anything else he moaned Changmin's name. His fingers wrapped in Luhan's hair as his head bobbed up and down.

Then there was another finger stretching him wide and he was shaking with need. It hadn't felt like this for so long. He couldn't remember when he had last felt so close to completely losing himself in pleasure.

“Shh,” Changmin purred. “Relax. We're not done yet.”

Xiumin buried his face in the bedsheets and focussed on slowing his breathing. The sensations running through him became more manageable and he tugged Luhan away from him, his name.

His partner crawled back up to kiss him and moaned softly as Xiumin took his length in one hand and began him. His eyes were closed as Changmin lifted Xiumin's leg and hooked it back over his hip so he could line himself up with his entrance. He began to push inside and Xiumin's hand trembled on Luhan, losing it's rhythm.

Luhan opened his eyes again just as his lover gave a strained moan. His eyes shut tight for a moment and then opened as Changmin began to roll inside him. He reached for Luhan, wanting him close as his ex stretched him wide and sent shivers of unbearable pleasure through his body. He whimpered, fingers pressing into Luhan's hot skin.

“Please,” he begged. “I need you.”

Luhan growled possessively and kissed him but within moments Changmin was pulling Xiumin away. He manhandled his exhausted body up so that they were both kneeling.

“I can't,” Xiumin moaned tiredly.

“Yes you can.” Changmin wrapped his arms around Xiumin and pulled him upright while Luhan came to kneel in front of them. He began ing in and out of him shard and deep making Xiumin moaned with each slam of his hips.

“Lu,” he whimpered.

“Shh, it's okay, baby. I've got you.”

He reached up to wrap his arms around his lover as Changmin sent pleasure flooding through him. Dropping gentle, loving kisses along his collarbone he looked up to find Changmin looking at him. A hand slipped away from Xiumin's body and to Luhan's waist. He startled but couldn't deny that the other wolf's touch was gentle but firm in a way that he sort of enjoyed.

Luhan gave a little growl and grabbed Changmin by the hair, crashing their mouths together. The kiss was a passionate battle for dominance until Changmin suddenly groaned and broke away. He buried his face against Xiumin's neck, breathing in his scent.

Reaching down, Luhan wrapped his thumb and forefinger around the base of Xiumin's to keep him from as Changmin groaned and pressed closer. Xiumin gave a yelping groan with each deep as Changmin came inside him.

He was trembling and his legs only held him up for a second as Luhan pulled him away. He lay him down on the bed and hurried to push inside him. His head tipped back in pleasure as he felt his tight walls around him and heard Xiumin's sobbing moan. His lover grabbed him by the arms and jerked him down so their bodies were flush together.

Desperate and over sensitive, they ground together almost clumsily until Xiumin's nails were leaving scratches on his back and his teeth found the skin of his shoulder. He moaned and came hard between them. With a few more hungry s Luhan followed.

They were both shaking and panting and still too on fire for the moment to stay together and so Luhan pulled out and collapsed beside him. The room was filled with only the sounds of the three of them trying desperately to catch their breath.

 

I know you wanted it, right? It almost didn't happen but I caved.

I think I'm literally dead right now

*takes a cold shower*