Home Sweet Home

Wolf School 2

If you haven't read the 3 epilogues to Wolf School I would suggest reading them first since this leads directly on from them

Wolf School Epilogues

Chapter 1

They had been travelling since about ten o'clock that morning and arrived back at school mid-afternoon. It had only been a short trip to Suho's family's beach house but it had been fun. More fun for certain members than most of the pack knew.

Kai and Kyungsoo had cuddled together in the back of one of the two cars they had rented with Tao beside them gazing out the window. They had been so wrapped up in themselves after sleeping together for the first time in months that they hadn't noticed how quiet he was.

As they separated back to their three individual dorms no one seemed to notice them being a little more touchy feely with each other than usual.

“I wish we still shared the same dorm,” said Kai as he slid his hand into Kyungsoo's. His partner turned to him with a smile.

“Maybe we can soon. I'm sure we'll find some time for each other anyway.” He reached up to kiss him just as Baekhyun passed by making a gagging sound. Kyungsoo tried to swat him but the other wolf had scampered out of the way just in time.

They hadn't told any of the others that they were sleeping together again but any time they had felt another member's eyes on them they had both blushed and looked in embarrassment. It was private and neither of them knew how to really bring it up in public.

Dragging their bags back upstairs Kai kissed his lover goodbye and followed Tao into their dorm. He had moved in there with Luhan and Xiumin when they had rearranged the members of their two groups as they had merged into one. Kyungsoo hadn't been comfortable sharing a bed with him after he had caught him cheating with his ex, Taemin, even if they were on the road to getting back together. That had all changed now. They were as solid as ever.

He flopped onto the bed with his legs and arms splayed.

“I'm having a shower,” said Tao. He tossed his bags noisily into a corner and Kai frowned. Now that Kyungsoo wasn't around to distract him he actually realised that Tao wasn't in a good mood.

“You okay?”

“Fine,” he sighed. He really didn't want to talk about it. About how Suho had finally kissed him last night, had pulled him closer as they lay in bed together when Tao's heat had started. He tried not to think about how his alpha had taken him and moaned his name as he inside him. His hands and mouth and scent still all over him. He was surprised no one had noticed.

“Are you sure?”

Tao swallowed down the lump in his throat. “I'm fine,” he said quickly, escaping before Kai could show any more concern.

He was in the shower before it had even heated up properly. If he had to smell his leader on him any more he wouldn't be able to hold back his tears. Ever since their packs had joined together he had liked him but it had taken a couple of months for him to really understand what he was feeling. At first he had felt terrible, like he was betraying his other alpha, Kris, but Kris was in love with Chen so who cared.

He had never thought Suho would show anything but leaderly concern for him, the natural protectiveness and care an alpha felt for one of his younger packmates. Then last night had happened and for a little while he had thought it meant something more.

Angry at himself, Tao scrubbed at his eyes where tears were forming. The water was stinging his shoulders now but he didn't turn down the temperature. He had been so stupid. It was just , bonding between packmates. It had only happened because he was in heat. Why did it hurt him so much that Suho had already been out of bed when he woke up or that he hadn't had a minute alone with him since then? Why had he felt sick the whole way home when Suho had chosen to drive the other car home instead of the one he was in?

“You're so stupid,” he muttered to himself. “You knew it wasn't anything more. You don't want it to be anything more. That's what you said.” He growled at himself.

“Pull yourself together, Tao.”

By the time he emerged, skin red and stinging, he was too exhausted to care any more. He just wanted to eat and sleep. After walking out to find Luhan and Xiumin tangled up together watching a movie he decided to eat alone in the kitchen. Thankfully Kai was already fast asleep when he returned to his room so he could sleep in peace.



Here we go!

What do you think is up with Tao and Suho?